Heights of audi sport

Randomjim

Reaction score
Just been watching a program about really tall people which has made me feel short lol. Which got me wondering what the average height is on here.

I'm 6ft1 (14 stone an 22 yrs old)

6ft and about 15 stone and its ******* me off because they wont let me join the RAF until I loose another stone....

Im just big boned godammit!

5'8 and 12st another short **** lol

6ft 1" and 15 St (well last time I checked) oh and 43 years young :)

Paul

cal1470 said:
Those who know me.....No comment!
don't know what you mean
:laugh:
on a serious note its **** being tall as I find bad backs are very common and them supercars look the biz but I cannot sit properly in one without me head touching the headlining and my back bent to compensate so god knows how Clarkson manages

voorhees said:
don't know what you mean
:laugh:
on a serious note its **** being tall as I find bad backs are very common and them supercars look the biz but I cannot sit properly in one without me head touching the headlining and my back bent to compensate so god knows how Clarkson manages

Certain Sports/Super cars are OK...
I can drive my 911 with plenty of clearance...even wearing a helmet for Trackdays etc...and I drive reasonably upright with my arms bent.

The Germans build them suitable for decent sized people...unlike the Italians who assume you are of dwarf like proportions, but with arms like an ape.

I know what you mean about a bad back though...I suffer.
Although much of that could be my bodyweight! Oops...

Ess_Three said:
6'3" and 18st...

Finally, the answer to why the S3's slow, the brakes are inadequate, and the handling is rubbish! :nyah:

Only joking old son! ;) :friends:

I'm 6' 3" an 14.5st

Ess_Three said:
I know what you mean about a bad back though...I suffer. Although much of that could be my bodyweight! Oops...

Haha!

On a serious note however, my back always used to ache (Im only 28!) but over the course of 6 months Ive lost about 4 stone in weight and do loads of situps, dont get any jip now and I spent the weekend laying my mates patio, thought it would kill me but not a twinge...

Just my 2p's worth...

6ft even and 11.5 stone. Not only do I now feel short but I also feel like a skinny f*cker.

:respekt: