new BMW M3 V8 and Audi RS4

I would take the M3 for the fun factor of the rwd but looks the RS4 is miles ahead imo.

That was such a crap review, both are nice cars though, I'd take the RS4 please, it just looks so Butch next to the ordinary looking M3.

Indeed, the M3 looks far too plane, you used to be able to tell an M3 from a long way away but not anymore, far too restrained for my liking. The RS4 hits the nail on the head and im sure BMW know its better than the M3, just need Top Gear to throw it round the track to prove the RS4 is quicker!

jojo said:
That was such a crap review, both are nice cars though, I'd take the RS4 please, it just looks so Butch next to the ordinary looking M3.

Yep, my thoughts exactly.:arco:

he said RS4 to be discontinued? or does he mean cos there is a new shape coming??

rasA4 said:
he said RS4 to be discontinued? or does he mean cos there is a new shape coming??

The RS4 has already been discontinued. They stopped making them last July/August. There's been a few available in the dealer networks, but the only new ones they're making now are the cabs.

There won't be a new shape RS4 for a while either. Next up is the RS6, then the next likely candidate is the RS5.

ah that makes sense as the M3 is an coupe. however i prefer the saloon