EN-GER-LAND-EN-GER-LAND-EN-GER-LAND!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
OK, so what the hell is going on with English(or British, whichever you think is appropriate) sportsmen?
In the last week, we couldn't beat Russia is Football(Soccer for US readers), we lost the Rugby World Cup Final - got to admit they tried(Literally!), but wern't good enough - Lewis Hamilton had the F1 Championship wrapped up in his back pocket, but fecks it up on the first lap of the last race, but we will blame the McLaren team for the stupid tyre decision 2 weeks ago in Shanghai! and finally, 'Rocket' Ronnie lost to Marco Fu in the final of the Snooker Grandprix last night(I don't mind Marco Fu winning, I'm Chinese :respekt:) .
I'm just gutted we didn't win really.

Oh well, there's always next year(or 4) they say... :tumble:

/rant over.:bye:

Scotland MIGHT still qualify lol :sorry:

Lewis Hamilton was always gonna happen, its just a shame it was right at the bitter end.

England were lucky to get as far as they did in the Rugby

Why is the Football team managed by steve Mclaren when you had your pick of English managers?? Tell me who thought that was a good idea

Snooker i was slightly surprised at

So close but so far as usual, defo somthing political i recon some back handers were going on, the ref blew us for loads of crossing etc, but the Boks did it on more than one occasion and he did nothing, our try was in as well his foot went up at just the right time.

I second that. happy hamilton didn't get it. I'm a ferrari fan .. and i don't like this "artificial talent" he's just been trained.. he's a mclaren robot. and it serves them right for cheating!

Can't believe the negative response that Lewis Hamilton is getting, he represents England ***! we all should get behind and support him, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Sam-K said:
I second that. happy hamilton didn't get it. I'm a ferrari fan .. and i don't like this "artificial talent" he's just been trained.. he's a mclaren robot. and it serves them right for cheating!

I'm a Ferrari fan too, but I support anything that represents England, and that means Hamilton, Button and even Counthard(British for those pendantics out there), and McLaren is a British outfit too.
How is he an "artificial talent" as you put it though? OK, he had the financial backing from McLaren at an early age, but that's because they saw the ablility he had to offer at a young age. He still has to bring the car home out on the track, and race wheel to wheel with his World Champion team mate Alonso, aswell as the Ferrari's, which says a lot about his ability to me. Of course he didn't do such a good job in the last 2 races, partly due to team making errors, but he's in the driving seat, which proves he is human after all....

Button and even Counthard are in a different class , not with the driving but the attitudes they have. Hamillton tried to come across as the guy from the back street, dad have 5 jobs just to support him but it all turned out to be BS.