Met a special some one the other day.....

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
i met someone im a huge fan of the other day , thort i would post a pic just in case there were some other fans in here :icon_thumright:
menclarkson.jpg

:friends:
i offerd him my s3 for the test and stig run , But he already has one lined up :noway:

That's cool. You said he had a S3 lined up for the show, when would that be shown?

been waiting for the s3 to be shown!

the first episode was spot on and exactly what top gear should be about, 2nd episode was slightly disapointing with their usual stupid tasks!

get the new cars out and tested!!

This is who I meet the other day.....shes a lovely lady :)

Very friendly and comes accross exactly the same in real life as she is on the TV. Really bubbly.

Vicki-small.JPG

nervus said:
and Barge *****

There are many better looking and indeed slimmer women in the world (Many driving S3/A3's it seems!)but its fair to say that many a bloke thinks she'd be a dirty little minx in the sack & wouldnt mind testing that theory out!!:sex:

^^^speaks a lot of sense IMO so what justifies this comment from you?

Clarkson speaks some of the most sense I see on TV. I haven't heard a politician speak any sense in years, so I say Clarkson for PM!

:)

Les 51 said:
Clarkson speaks some of the most sense I see on TV. I haven't heard a politician speak any sense in years, so I say Clarkson for PM!

:)
Not sure about PM, but he does talk sense. In fact, some of his best work doesn't involve cars - his "I Know You Got Soul" book is interesting, and his campaign for the engineer Brunel on TV was compelling stuff. Plus I loved the series "Inventions that changed the world" - the history of the Jet engine was great TV.

Nickynibbles said:
There are many better looking and indeed slimmer women in the world (Many driving S3/A3's it seems!)but its fair to say that many a bloke thinks she'd be a dirty little minx in the sack & wouldnt mind testing that theory out!!:sex:
I'd second that.....
Barge *****? I think you need to correct the aspect ratio on your widescreen TV mate!

Hotscar said:
Let's have a look at your lady then fella!

Touch a nerve did it? Bit of a tub ourself are we?

'My Lady' has a very trim sized 8 butt which at 5'7 could only be bettered by being a wee bit trimmer, i'd say 6 is perfect!

She also knows that I'd drop her like high school french if she gained weight but I'm not all bad. I keep finding her new routes to run and even pay for her gym membership.

VBH is I'd guess a 10 - 12 with curves in all the wrong places and at 5'0 is clinically FAT - Fact.

The fact that many a bloke still want to give her one says nothing about her appearance really. Just look at the wedding pages in your local rag, many a pig in lipstick every week.

Blimey - if we all went for the same type / shape / size Women the world would be a very boring place.

Paul

Worze said:
This is who I meet the other day.....shes a lovely lady :)

Very friendly and comes accross exactly the same in real life as she is on the TV. Really bubbly.

I would she looovly

Anyone read Clarkson in The Sun on Saturdays...brill stuff ,wonder he's not been fired for the things he say's.

nervus said:
Touch a nerve did it? Bit of a tub ourself are we?
I'm built purely for speed mate which is why I probably only weigh just under 12 stone at 6 foot so don't worry about touching a nerve on that note, I'm as athletic as they come.

We still haven't seen any pics have we mate...you must be so proud...