Volks AutosSky Insurance
    5th Gear

Status

Bloody hell, thats sore!!

Just got an attack of the the munchies as you do after a few cans of lager and decided to avail myself of the fresh baps and honey roast ham in my fridge. Wilst cutting the baps in half I have managed to saw through my thumb as well .

Has anyone else ever managed to injur themselves whilst preparing a drunkin snack or am I just a dumbass!?

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    20 odd years ago (when I still lived at home with my parents and brothers) my younger brother came in from a night of serious drinking. Everyone else had gone to bed long before and he decided to cook himself some super.

Right, no problem so far as I'm sure this is something we have all done.

His choice of early hours snack?..... boil in the bag kippers!

He put a pan of water on to boil and put the kippers in the water. Went into the lounge to wait for them to cook........... and promptly fell to sleep.

20 minutes later, the pan had boiled dry and the whole house was filled with a thick rancid stink of burning kippers for about three weeks.

It's fair to say my mother went mental!

This is the same brother who returned from the pub one evening when my other brother had brought his new girlfriend to meet the parents. He was steaming drunk and walked into the dining room where were were all sat around the table talking. And he promptly whipped his 'member' out and plonked it on the table.

He has not improved with age! However the then girlfriend of my brother is now my sister-in-law so obviously my younger brothers antics were not sufficient to put her off.
    I'm an optimist but I don't think it helps much.

A3 8P 2.0TDi S-Line Sportback DSG

3rd Gear

Status
    a lad i once knew tested the temp of the chip pan with his finger!!!!!!! deep fried finger

Status
    The other friday evening upon arriving home from a wedding reception with a free bar. I was making up a couploe of vodka and cokes for myself and Claire. Got the ice out of the freezer and it was in one solidd lump. So I grab a knife from the block on the side and managed to stb myself in the hand. Claire walked in mutter I had better not bleed on her ice and walked off to the lounge...
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

Smoking is good for you

Status
    Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
    I seem to have a reverse hunger whilst drunk, and it helps me avoid the post pub kebab shop fight and muck trucks. I am not adverse to some drunken injuries though!
    8P S3 S-Tronic BE. Stage 2 from Awesome GTi.

Gone - S4 bi-turbo - forever a place in my heart!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LottieA3
    Awww, are you ok?
    Oh,I think I'll live. I quickly wrapped it in insulating tape so it has'nt fallen off yet.

3rd Gear

Status
    I once whilst in a drunken stupor came home and decided to cook some hot dogs, anyway cut the rolls ok but whilst putting the hot dogs into the rolls I accidentally placed my cork in a roll ( i had forgot to put it back in my trousers after pissing in the sink ) anyway took a bite out of the roll and severed me bell end Stuck it back on with superglue and so far so good but saying that me and the mrs havent had sex for 12 years so havent really tested it out

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlyme
    I once whilst in a drunken stupor came home and decided to cook some hot dogs, anyway cut the rolls ok but whilst putting the hot dogs into the rolls I accidentally placed my cork in a roll ( i had forgot to put it back in my trousers after pissing in the sink ) anyway took a bite out of the roll and severed me bell end Stuck it back on with superglue and so far so good but saying that me and the mrs havent had sex for 12 years so havent really tested it out

Proper UDI that one!
    2003 B6 A4 Avant 1.9TDi Quattro Sport - the current ride for me and my dog.
    2002 Goodwood Green S3 225 - sold
    2000 Cabriolet 1.8 final edition - sold
    1995 B5 A4 1.8 SE - sold

5th Gear

Status
    Give it a good pull first and if it doesnt come of in your hand then you can let your wife loose on it .

is it home time yet?

Status
    so you got married 12 years ago then yeah?

3rd Gear

Status
    yeah, your mates dont pre warn you about the sex drying up if i wanted to spend the rest of me life yanking i would have stayed living with me mum as i only used to give her 15 Out of 300