Topgear to night...

Had to laugh at the pipe smoking. I thought smoking was banned in a public place.

karl7900 said:
Had to laugh at the pipe smoking. I thought smoking was banned in a public place.

Who cares? I'd risk a bit of lung damage for a laugh like that. had me rolling on the floor (well not quite but it was funny).

Can't believe that they actually made it across the channel like that. They must have had some help along the way.

R8 was cool and made the Porsche look old fashioned but still not sure I like it. Most seem to rave about the LED lights but I think they look stupid.

marms said:
Who cares?

Certainly not me! Was a good show. Plenty of laughs and a good dose of cocking about. As far as im concerned its car themed light entertainment and works on that level for me :icon_thumright: .

LottieA3 said:
hehe oh well

i am blonde, so i am allowed the lee-way of being a dumbass a few times a day

It's all very well and good having Sky+ Lottie but is it plugged in?

In my opinion another top class episode! R8 bit was awesome, loved the phrase he used to described its handling "its like rubbing honey into Kierra Knightly"!! Now in fairness, i'd like to actually see what rubbing honey into Kierra Knightly felt like, just to get a true comparison!!!! Anyway, he sure did like it & it kicked the 911's butt! Lets hope the V10 prototypes dont keep going up in smoke though! The pipes had me rolling about! As did the cross channel fun, its was funny last time & its was funny again, even though pretty much the same thing happened, Hamster's sunk & May kept whacking his head on the boom!!!

Top class entertainment :rockwoot:

Nickynibbles said:
it was funny last time & it was funny again
I didn't like the boat stuff in the last series. I just thought it was stupid, and filled up valuable time that could have had (Heaven forbid!) a feature about cars.

Somehow though, I enjoyed all the cross-Channel arsing about last night. Maybe I've just chilled out a bit, and come to accept that TG isn't really just a motoring programme any more - it's just a big laugh for the three boys, and entertaining too.

But that said, when they do do a proper car feature, like with the R8, I like it a lot more!

LottieA3 said:
Cool thanks, but you know what Ive just remembered Ive got?

Sky Plus!

Even more of a dumbass.

Series set it now, then you'll be sorted. I have, that way if I'm out it doesn't matter.