R8 on Top Gear tonight

I'll tape it mate, south africa V argentina on at the same time.

Don't really mind I think we'll have a very good chance of beating either of them.England are on song now and have got better every game no significant injury problems, bring it on.

I was kinda hoping we would get the argie bargies but they can be dangerous too. But as you say we've got a good chance with either.

I would prefer a final against Argentina, we've already played two of the best teams in the tournament and won by the skin of our teeth, now meeting the Argies in the final when the England team is now finally up for it and giving them a good and proper pasting would be brilliant...

Looks like Jeremy likes it then. Does make the Porsche look a bit old fashioned. Got to agree with him though, the LED's in the headlights aren't my liking.

The bit with the Porsche pipes had me in tears.

I really like the LED front lights and i can see them catching on.

I didn't like them at first but they are growing on me now,not literally.The main thing I'm not fussed about on R8 is that contrasting blade thing.Other than that I love the R8.

Did anyone else notice the stig had (accidently?) opened the drivers arm rest whilst doing his hotlap??

wonder if he needed it open to reach the gearstick better?