Lunch

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
What do you guys have for Lunch?

I went to Tescos with the other half for Lunch today, and it cost me a whopping £11.68! that's for 2 meals and one soft drink, ****** expensive, even if I get 11 point on my Clubcard.
Better off going to Harvester's and abusing the Salad cart, but that's like a full blown meal, but still around £15 with 2 drinks and 2 mains.

easy answer, don't go to the worst shop in the world!!!

cause i dont have a desk i can sit at and if you read my comment on drivers who run their cars in the morning you will be well aware i dont have time to make pack up lol i can walk in tesco and come out with loaf of bread (value of course cause i am tight as a ducks @rse lol) butter and mixed fruit jam or chocolate spread if im feeling posh which will do lunch all week for under three quid...bargin!!!
and to be super tight it could of cost you £5.84...how? get the missus to pay her own way lol :beee:
equal rights and all lol

Im a salad eater for lunch, a few lettuce, toms, peppers, cucumber, olives and celery, then the meat part which is usually a whole pack of cold meat or a tin of tuna per salad ~£15 max for a healthy nutritous light lunch. As a bonus, if there's something good left over from last nights dinner then that gets added too! Got a peppered ham salad today, yummy!