Heroes:Second Series

Started watching it last night as i got it downloaded. But due to a slight disturbance i had to postpone watching it all. so currently am 25mins in.

Starts out with a a big recap of series one so i have not seen much of the new series 2 storyline as yet but so far so good!!

Hiro is by far the best character and defo deserves a spin off series!

not on a channel i downloaded it via bittorrent as it is only out in the USA at the mo.

If you wanna watch it on TV over here its gonna be a while yet before series 2 comes out and it will either be on the Sci-Fi channel or BBC2.

ahh! Excellent! I can't wait. This is such a good series, I enjoyed every episode (Series 1..)

fingers crossed I'll be able to pick a copy up soon! heh, I was in need of a few cheap weekends in too; marvellous.

would anyone like to send me, series one by post, cd, dvd divx etc please :)

Havent watched any of it but heard the hype, think I need to check it out as ran out of Battlestar Galactica to watch and its 2 weeks until the Bones Season 2 DVD is released!

shineydave said:
Good puntuation and grammer but completely wrong in content. Heroes is in fact, superb, but as always, it's each to their own, lol

Don't you mean punctuation?

Agree with the fact that Heroes is superb though...

Not wanting to spoil it for others, but I thought the end of the first series was a little weak...

Perhaps I was expecting more after the final 4/5 episodes - they were excellent!

I think the end had to be tweeked as they hadn`t written a 2nd series and had to after its sucess. I think prison break also suffered at the end of the 2nd series due to the demand for a 3rd.

a little pain for more gain lol

Don't get me wrong - I watched every episode of series one. I was just hugely disappointed that the story moved so slowly. Every week, I would finish an episode thinking "next week's looks brilliant" - but it never was.

Too many useless characters. Painfully slow build up to confrontations and events that were then suddenly over too quickly. Silar's eyebrows (!). That stupid internet stripper was the most annoying character I can remember for ages - even worse than Shannon in "Lost".

And Eric Roberts! I mean, come on. He is just too sweaty and squinty to be any good in anything. Oh, don't get me started.

If it hadn't been for Hiro, I would be writing to Tim Kring demanding about 22 hours of my life back.

I thank you.

glad to see heroes is still on form, was gripped throughout the season 2 premiere. just the right balance between new and old characters. a good continuation from the first series. and as always i am itching to see the next episode.

but i agree they have to be careful not to push it too far, prison break is a good example of a series which would've been much better had it been kept to two seasons or maybe even just one.

Just got hold of episode 2 of series 3 so will try to watch it later on cos hopefully it might give me a bit of entertainment to help with the fact my car is still AWOL and i have a crappy cold/flu thing!!