transporter van

auditek

Reaction score
i am currently running a 2001 astravan for work , having a transporter previously, in near future am going to get another transporter 2.5. was wondering if anyone here at as has one. i have been looking at lease purchase, costing me around250pm for 4 years and 7k payment at end. any good places to hunt would b great, :thumbsup:

Try Ebay, stacks of decent vans on there, just watch out that they include/dont include VAT...

Bought mine from VW Colbourne at Guildford. They supply a lot of transporter with extra options fitted, a/c, etc.

Mine is a 1.9 tdi t30 102 lwb with a/c, electirc windows, mirrors, bulkhead in metallic shadow blue.

The 2.5 130 is an excellent engine, but i wanted to keep running costs down and buy a nearly new one with low mileage.

Bought mine out right, so can't help on you finance, but if you have any other questions then fire away.

How much did you pay and what was their service like, also what servicing costs/schedule on a van?

Thanks for any info!

unkle said:
How much did you pay and what was their service like, also what servicing costs/schedule on a van?

Thanks for any info!

Paid about 15K including vat, there service was excellent, the guy even sourced my van that afternoon for a test drive. But they do not do any deals on price, as there turn over is very good and they are quite reasonably priced already.

thanks for info, i had a 1900 couple years ago. was dour as hell, was gona get the 2500, but agree with tdi, myt go again with the 1900, keep costs down lso. thanx again

The 1.9 85ps is aweful, very underpowered, that's why i went for the 102ps which is quite lively, but not ground breaking lol.