Moved to the Dark-Side

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Since having my Audi stolen, I have been drawn to the dark-side, I am just about to buy an 530d...

don't throw anything people...

Can't even mourn the loss for a minute, can you? :noway:

You wont regret it for a minute.Remap,exhaust,intercooler and intake is nearly 300bhp,cant remember what torque but its alot.:scared2:

SamDude said:
Can't even mourn the loss for a minute, can you? :noway:

Its been gone for nearly a week, and yes i'm well ******. I need a new car asap for work though.

...thought you were about to come out of the closet Chris.

My boss has one and he loves it. Get rid of the run-flats though if it has them.

AndyMac said:
laugh.gif
:respekt:

If you got to do it cris then do it dont let it toy with your HEAD i know the force is strong in you young luke i mean {cris} so in the end you will come back in to the rings :kissmyrings:

Nahhhh.... jsut go 4 it cris you are doing what i did when i came from bmw to Audi
I had 2 bmws and now ive had 2 audis they are both good cars but i can say that the audis have NEVER let me down when i needed the car most unlike the bmws thats why i love the cars so much
even though I was just toting with the idea of buying a porsche but i need to do some busking :sign_plug: or something to get some more coin in lmao

A4Quattro said:
Since having my Audi stolen, I have been drawn to the dark-side, I am just about to buy an 530d...

don't throw anything people...

Don't need to throw anything.............. think of all that time sat at junctions waiting to be let out, you can ponder the meaning of BMW :)

^^^ Anyone that looks at the car waiting to pull out of a junction and not the situation is a tw@t IMO so go get a BMW!! They don't sell well and have decent residual values for nothing! Mind you, the 530d is a motorway cruiser IMO but if that's what you want...

The only poeple that slag of BMW's, in my humble opinion, are those that are haven't actually taken the timem to drive one. The 5 series is a big old beast but still a great drivers car. Go for it I doubt very much you will regret it. As for people not letting you out of junctions, bah complete rubbish.

Fair enough you will need to humour the BM haters out there... :)

marriedblonde said:
The only poeple that slag of BMW's, in my humble opinion, are those that are haven't actually taken the timem to drive one. The 5 series is a big old beast but still a great drivers car. Go for it I doubt very much you will regret it. As for people not letting you out of junctions, bah complete rubbish.

Fair enough you will need to humour the BM haters out there... :)

Couldnt agree more.I thought i would get stuck at junctions with no one letting me out but its not the case at all.

Since this is an Audi forum I feel I should give some abuse, but having driven a remapped 530D its quite hard too . Truly fantastic cars.

Shame they dont come with indicators!!!!! :tocktock:

jojo said:
:faint: Does anyone want to buy a Honda Jazz? :bye:

Must admit, already have one! One of the most versatile cars ever, and quite fun to drive, that's why I let the wife drive it, and I stick with my old reliable Audi A3 sportback sport 2 litre diesel :w00t:

bravepilot said:
Must admit, already have one! One of the most versatile cars ever, and quite fun to drive, that's why I let the wife drive it, and I stick with my old reliable Audi A3 sportback sport 2 litre diesel :w00t:

I still have my S3 also! ;)

Chris I came from spending several years in the dark side, aaagh miss my e46 330ci. Go for it you will have no regrets.