Baby girl

Stringster

Missed gear
Reaction score
Baby girl born on Tuesday morning 8 AM - 7lbs 4oz. Was a bit of of shock as my wife was booked for a C-Section on Friday, but it all went really well as a natural birth and baby was born in six hours.
After some debate we have decided to call her Emily-may.
With two kids (and two dogs) I now realise how small my B5 A4 is :(

(Unplugged the passenger airbay today and found out a mouse must have been living under the heater at some point)

:haha: Congrats dude....shall i have a word with my sales manager to see if i can get you a deal on a Q7? Joking aside....All the best

Well done mate all the best for you and the misses and the new addition to the family

congrats mate! i got 3 little ones as soon as the third came i bought the mrs her own car lol! that way i could keep my A4.:icon_thumright:

congratulations mate :beerchug:
we have three so my missus has the MPV and I have the hatch

Congratulations fella :icon_thumright: Fantastic feeling...and it only gets better...wait for the first smile !

Congratulations to you both, and welcome to Audi-sport Emily-May!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
Good baby so far and sleeping for four hours between feeds and piccalilli poo.

Congrats

Guess its time for an RS4 Avant now....

All the best

Congrats.

I know your wife probably went through a lot of pain with the birth but she will not regret having a natural birth. C-sections look convenient but they a complete pain once out of hospital as your wife wouldn't have been able to drive for 6 weeks or lift the baby do anything strenuous for a few weeks. OK if you have family nearby but a pain otherwise.

My wife had to have an emergency C-section for our little boy, so I've seen that situation from the other side of the fence!

Frankly, none of that really seems important now. My son is nine months old, and all I need is to see him smile when he sees me get home from work for it to make my day. Every single day since he was born has been better than the last.

I wish you hearty congratulations, and all the very best for your wife and Emily-May.

awwwww sweet! congratulations! hope you're all getting plenty of sleep :icon_thumright:

After a couple of weeks of relative peace she has now found her voice.
Being at work is great after two hours sleep:lazy:

Lying on the sofa last night with baby asleep in one arm and my two year old asleep in the other - makes it all worth while!