FAO Liverpool Fans

Nickynibbles said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!! Man Utd or Chelsea fan by any chance are you?!!

No pal, Man City fan me!

Your a Man City fan & your taking the **** outta Liverpool for not winning the Premiership.......................:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nickynibbles said:
Your a Man City fan & your taking the **** outta Liverpool for not winning the Premiership.......................:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

we have learned to laugh at ourselves by now matey!

man city trying to buy the title thats funny! youve bought a whole new squad! liverpool have history that i am proud off as a fan! the glory days will comeback to liverpool mate!:icon_thumright:

Good job too! I think Liverpool are in a pretty good shape this season to give some serious jip to Man Utd & Chelsea, not 100% convinced about winning the title but i'd tip them for 2nd. Torres & Babal alone look like being a real handful for defenders to stop!

Man City have started well though, dont think having Sven at the helm is a bad thing, he was only chosen for the England job because of his club record after all! Spent some hefty money too! Micah Richards is a hell of a talent at 19 too, played well Wednesday night.

p.s. I did think the original joke was funny by the way!!

dappadan786 said:
man city trying to buy the title thats funny! youve bought a whole new squad! liverpool have history that i am proud off as a fan! the glory days will comeback to liverpool mate!:icon_thumright:

City have history? means nothing does it really!

And how can YOU, a liverpool fan,give me stick for my club spending money! We havent spent anywhere near the amount you have so i dont really see your point!

Nickynibbles said:
Good job too! I think Liverpool are in a pretty good shape this season to give some serious jip to Man Utd & Chelsea, not 100% convinced about winning the title but i'd tip them for 2nd. Torres & Babal alone look like being a real handful for defenders to stop!

Man City have started well though, dont think having Sven at the helm is a bad thing, he was only chosen for the England job because of his club record after all! Spent some hefty money too! Micah Richards is a hell of a talent at 19 too, played well Wednesday night.

p.s. I did think the original joke was funny by the way!!

I agree mate, and fingers crossed you do! Im tipping us for a top 6 finish!

We live in hope!

IDUA3 said:

We live in hope!

top 6 finish shouldnt be a problem for you, if u keep playing like this id say 4th place! ahead of Arsenal.

we added only 3 new players, u added a whole new team

IDUA3 said:

We live in hope!

I'd put you in with a shot at a UEFA spot.............

dappadan786 said:
we added only 3 new players, u added a whole new team

3? More like 7. Do your homework. Plastic scousers, don't you just love 'em.

...and how much was Torres?

dappadan786 said:

the glory days are back mate :cool: (well sort of)