Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Turbo Sport

Status

Angry Nice start to the day !

Came out the the other day to this !
    Rather stupidly i left my new road Angel on display in my drive!
    and now i dont nead to worry about that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I bought a convertable in the wettest country in the world who says Scotsmen dont have a sense of humour !

"Lets fire up the Quattro" DCI Gene hunt,,,,,,,ashes to ashes

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status
    B@stards!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Four Wheel Drifting

Status
    I've just come back from Cyprus where they leave keys in all their ignitions etc etc. WTF is wrong with people in the country??
    Unmolested Ming blue S3 (so it doesn't handle or stop very well), Bose, sunroof and centre armrest but no heated seats - Gone but not forgotten although I am enjoying the new 350CLK!

PSN - S3hawkster

Status
    read the headlines on todays daily mail and it should give you an inkling

I worry about what this place will be like when my children are my age

A pint of Diesel please!

Status
    Chop their hands off!!
    LISTEN TO THE Bluehorses THEY ROCK!

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    OMG!
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Unlucky Mick, thieving tossers.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

Administrator

Status
    Nightmare fella!

...I'd see if when you get the window replaced they've got an extra pane spare that you can hang on to and if you ever come across the chump that did it put their head through the glass for a taste of their own!

Hope you get it sorted soon bud,

Rob.

6th Gear

Status
    would be bad enough if it happened in town centre but on your drive this kind of thing is getting way out of control in this country.
    2007 Sportback S Line Tdi 170 Avus,Bose,Multi function steering wheel, Electric Lumbar support,Front centre armrest,
    Storage pack,Through load system,Folding mirrors,Non smoking pack

2009 BMW K1300S, ABS, ASC,OBC, heated grips

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Status
    Unfortunately thats what we get for living in the "developed world"! Because of the constant drive for wealth there are those that achieve a reasonable level of wealth through good honest work. There are then those that cant be bothered and see it as the easy option to take from those that have earned it. Then there are those that buy from the scum that are too lazy to get a legal job that keep them going. Its a perpetual cycle and its only going to get worse. Thank god we dont have liberal enough laws legalising the broad ownership of guns such as in America else we'd really be f@#*ed, its bad enough as it is!! Too many people have no conscience for my liking, but then thats human nature. We're an inventive species with a natural hunting instinct & capable of great violence when we chose. We're f@#*ed basically!!

One point thats looking on the bright side however, the moronic teenagers who go to my gym who've started taken steroids will of done so much damage to their bodies & they're espescially their reproductive organs that they wont be able to have any children, and thus imroving the overall gene pool!!
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport - Gone & missed everyday!

Current road going missile.....

........Smart Roadster - arguably the most fun you can have in a car without using lube!!

2nd Gear

Status
    However... it would mean you could shoot people, like the above mentioned scroat
    - Andrew

Status
    Same thing happened to me on my drive, but at 5pm in the afternoon. I ran out as soon as I heard the bang and then the alarm go off (aftermarket alarm, not the Audi clock radio), but they'd legged it with my road angel.
    Essentially you can't leave anything on show, anywhere. SatNav theft has taken over from car hifi theft as it's a lot easier to smash & grab.
    We now have a generation of low life brought up by parents who've been on the dole all their lives (thanks Maggie), so no hope really. Why would they even think of getting jobs?

6th Gear

Status
    Man that sucks i had the windows shot out of my old RS once nothing stolen but these people all need to by PUNISHED - anyone watched Outlaw?
    A4 Avant project now started ! see this thread ! http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-s4-forum-b5-chassis/43296-bit-project-going.html
    If you think my post had a usefull purpose please say thanks

In Audi Heaven

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Markey
    Man that sucks i had the windows shot out of my old RS once nothing stolen but these people all need to by PUNISHED - anyone watched Outlaw?
    shot out? ****!

6th Gear

Status
    It was all these people need to be put in a room with some rabid animals or just create a law that sais if someone damages your property you can kick the **** out of them
    A4 Avant project now started ! see this thread ! http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=43296
    If you think my post had a usefull purpose please say thanks

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees
    I worry about what this place will be like when my children are my age
    mate weve got the same fears for the future of our kids! BAN RAP n HIP HOP MUSIC! thats whats brainwashing the youth today.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickynibbles
    Unfortunately thats what we get for living in the "developed world"! Because of the constant drive for wealth there are those that achieve a reasonable level of wealth through good honest work. There are then those that cant be bothered and see it as the easy option to take from those that have earned it. Then there are those that buy from the scum that are too lazy to get a legal job that keep them going. Its a perpetual cycle and its only going to get worse. Thank god we dont have liberal enough laws legalising the broad ownership of guns such as in America else we'd really be f@#*ed, its bad enough as it is!! Too many people have no conscience for my liking, but then thats human nature. We're an inventive species with a natural hunting instinct & capable of great violence when we chose. We're f@#*ed basically!!

One point thats looking on the bright side however, the moronic teenagers who go to my gym who've started taken steroids will of done so much damage to their bodies & they're espescially their reproductive organs that they wont be able to have any children, and thus imroving the overall gene pool!!
    agree with you there mate! you got some goods points, thank god we dont have lax gun laws, even saying that thou the recent gun crime is on the rise and i dont see the governement doing much to stop it!!! again this gang culture, rap and hip hop dont help matters

LMAO @ moronic teenagers!

It was all these people need to be put in a room with some rabid animals or just create a law that sais if someone damages your property you can kick the **** out of them
    make it a law! MArkey stand for prime minister, you got my vote!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMac
    Same thing happened to me on my drive, but at 5pm in the afternoon. I ran out as soon as I heard the bang and then the alarm go off (aftermarket alarm, not the Audi clock radio), but they'd legged it with my road angel.
    Essentially you can't leave anything on show, anywhere. SatNav theft has taken over from car hifi theft as it's a lot easier to smash & grab.
    We now have a generation of low life brought up by parents who've been on the dole all their lives (thanks Maggie), so no hope really. Why would
    they even think of getting jobs?

Don't Just blame Maggie for these dole scroungers while I agree Maggie could have and should have cracked down on these deadbeats, Blair has done nothing about these wasters either in fact labour are making Britain the number one destination in the world for scroungers to come to.
    2007 Sportback S Line Tdi 170 Avus,Bose,Multi function steering wheel, Electric Lumbar support,Front centre armrest,
    Storage pack,Through load system,Folding mirrors,Non smoking pack

2009 BMW K1300S, ABS, ASC,OBC, heated grips

3rd Gear

Status
    And again I say, what has happened to respect and general politeness - who are these people who have no care or feeling for others.

I like the idea of when the theives are caught, they have to personally apologise to their victims!!
    To Infinity, and beyond!

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bravepilot
    And again I say, what has happened to respect and general politeness - who are these people who have no care or feeling for others.

I like the idea of when the theives are caught, they have to personally apologise to their victims!!
    apologise? in this day and age it just wouldnt work! bring back corporal punishment! the problem we face is people like us work hard and idiots who dont care about anything come along and help themselves! we legally arent allowed to defend our own property using force!

sooo many example where people have tried to defend there own property using force and ended up paying for it! lots of classic cases, i think the laws should be changed and if anyone is caught red handed give em a right old pasting theyll think twice next time!!

Big Ron

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fallmonk

Came out the the other day to this!!
    Unlucky man thats why i try not to leave anything on show in my car. In London i hear that they also look out for the little round circles that the suction pads from sat navs holders leave leave on windscreens.

Quote Originally Posted by dappadan786
    BAN RAP n HIP HOP MUSIC! thats whats brainwashing the youth today!!
    word.

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

6th Gear

Status
    Sorry to hear this Mick .....outside your front door as well ....bloody crazy
    Urq RR
    S2 Coupe...RS2 +
    S2 Avant (slipper wagon spec)
    A4 AVANT TDI

Turbo Sport

Status
    Th most annoying thing is they left the craddle , and they destroyed the wire( not the battery on i had) so its uslles without both basicly ,also e mailed blackspot(Road Angel) and they have put a stop on the unit so the 1st time someone goes to update it they will block it! ,
    They offered a discounted unit if i produce a crime ref No! so not to bad i suppose
    I bought a convertable in the wettest country in the world who says Scotsmen dont have a sense of humour !

"Lets fire up the Quattro" DCI Gene hunt,,,,,,,ashes to ashes

3rd Gear

Status
    This one's important:

Don't forget to remove the suction ring marks from your windscreen. An easy way for scrotes to target your car whether you've left it in the car or not. Most people i speak to remove the cradle but don't wipe off the marks.
    "If that's the Turbo Fairy knocking send her round to ShineyDave's"

1st Gear

Status
    Sorry to hear of your misfourtune. At least there are no injuries, and it's just some glass and electronics that need replacing!

BAN RAP n HIP HOP MUSIC! thats whats brainwashing the youth today.

...again this gang culture, rap and hip hop dont help matters
    Are you saying that rap and hiphop music is to blame for the state of the nation today?

Do you think that the crack and heroin addicts are in the abandoned warehouses listening to NWA and Eminem on the ghetto blasters?!?

Do you think that the majority of the state leeches listen to rap and hiphop?

Do you not think that the impression that America has made on the UK generally has had an effect to drag the morals of the population down? Guns ablaze in Iraq and Afghanistan, shooting their own allies, the invasion of American **** on our televisions.

There are far greater social ills that rap and hiphop music. I seem to remember The Sex Pistols recieving far more attention about the social impact they were having.

You could take away all music and it's still happen. Kids are made to feel vulnerable by older ones who they feel they need to impress. They are made to feel more secure if they join a gang. Gang culture has been around a lot longer than rap and hiphop music.

And what about smilies like this??? hmmmm, yes I can see the hiphop roots there.
    Last edited by LaSarthe&Back; 26th August 2007 at 22:09.

Amusing Tagline

Status
    BAN RAP n HIP HOP MUSIC! thats whats brainwashing the youth today.
    I dont even like the stuff, but that is ********.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Back on topic, sorry to hear about your car Fallmonk, its a ****ter when something like that happens.
    Audi A6 1.8T Avant

Alfa 156 3.0 V6 Veloce