Well said young man!

I don't think it will be removed, after all, it's only a link to someone expressing his opinion. He's not inciting anything, or insulting anyone(except a bit of tongue in cheek at the French). Then again, it might result in someone being stoned to death.

I reckon the dude's spot on to an extent, a bit generalised tho.

Cant see that offending any1

I also totally agree with him lol

Ah well, it could go round in circles all day

Well Warren doesn't really counter Pats arguments as a whole. Yes a HUGE majority of Muslims live good lives with good values and are happy to follows the British way, and many reap huge fortunes from that way of life. But there are a small number who would happily see all of us die, and Pat mainly talks about them, and the way we seem to accept that they exist and do nothing to stop them. Which is true.

The Hizb Ut Tahrir have been preaching about the murder of Jews and the Kaffir on the streets of London for over 20 years but the government still can't do a thing about it.

Most of Warrens arguments are about things that USED to exist in Britain. Change the record. He even admits himself that there are Muslims with crazy ideas. Maybe Pat generalises a bit but he's right. He's not talking about getting rid of muslims though. He talks about stopping religion as a whole from influencing every man in this land.

_15678_london-demo-7-2-2006.jpg