V-POWER DIESEL

DIPS_A4

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)
Reaction score
Hi all its been a while since ive posted on here. What do you diesel owners think of v-power? Since ive put it in my a4 ive got better mpg car runs more responsive and smoother or is it me?

It should make a fair bit of difference dude. But you need a good few tanks through the system to see any potential difference. Also, you'll be better off resetting your ecu (just pull the fuse out for a bit) as it'll re-adjust itself to the new fuel.

I used it on the continent, and the engine was noticeably quieter and a little more willing.

I didn't realise you could get it in the uk?

Shell are starting to roll it out in phases.

Cool. I'd used BP ultimate a few times, but it was around 10p a litre more than normal diesel at other stations, so wasn't worth the cost. Hopefully v-power will be sensibly priced.

icenutter said:
Cool. I'd used BP ultimate a few times, but it was around 10p a litre more than normal diesel at other stations, so wasn't worth the cost. Hopefully v-power will be sensibly priced.

Normal diesel is 94.9 p/l, and the V-power stuff is 101.9 p/l at my local shell, take your pick.

down here where i live i pay 99.9p per litre for v-power diesel thanx pimpster ill give it a try man.