Audi R8

Olly_K

Reaction score
The Audi Channel emailed me and asked if I could post this :

Ahead of its broadcast on the channel we've made some R8 content available on youtube. You can see the R8 up close and personal for the first time as Tim Harvey takes it for a spin around the track. Its already getting great views but we wanted to let you guys know so you could tell your readers should you wish!

You can see the film here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlzW1Hw_hWw

thanks

Saw one on the road last week - like the LED running lights - and then one in the flesh at the Audi Centre on Piccadilly, Central London. Nice.

I work just round the corner from southampton audi and see them driving round all the time. I think they look great

I was staying at the devere in southampton the other weekend and there was one park outside.

Not 100% sure on the styling, like the new TT, looks good from some angles but a little awkward from others. IMHO.

J.

Was in an Audi garage a couple of days ago and saw one in the flesh parked up. Wasn't sure about it before but when u see one it is almighty!! Needless to say it was locked!!!

I was in at the stealership today, and had a good look over one (while I was recovering my composure after the estimate they gave me for work that needs doing on my a6 :ermm:).

I've never liked the effect of those camp side wings, or blades, or whatever. But the R8 I looked at today had them in carbon. Mmmmmmmm.

I now officially revise my opinion of the styling to: tasty.

Much helped by a 'king great v8 taking up seemingly half the car, under that glass engine cover. Cor.

Theres one coming to a show Im arranging in Northern Ireland, along with an S5. Belong to Agnews, the Audi dealer.

Look fantastic, a spotty young oik of a salesman tried to sell me a £90k last time I was in getting parts.

in response to "looks like they handle as if on rails"..YES they do, magnetic ride sticks it to the tarmac like glue. Know how i know this? Check out my gallery pics. Yep thats me in a R8.:hubbahubba: