IMGP0416.jpg

IMGP0417.jpg

IMGP0419.jpg
IMGP0420.jpg
IMGP0421.jpg

IMGP0422.jpg

IMGP0423.jpg
IMGP0424.jpg

I knew I would make a complete **** of this!!!:keule: The second picture is the car at standard ride height and with crappy wheels.

The second piccy is the car still with crappy wheels but lowered 40mm.

The rest of the piccys.... well I'll let you all guess what the difference is:think:

All and any comments most welcome and thanks to Andymac for the advice on the Photobucket linky thingy wotsit:icon_thumright: .

looks good - still looks OEM but just a little different

p.s loving the union jack flying from a lampost in the fist few pics

Get those lowers painted, it will completely transform the car.

golf said:
Get those lowers painted, it will completely transform the car.

What he said and the wheels look great much better.

Karl your wheel and suspension look much better. D3fy - I love those wheels - it was a toss up between the RS6 or those when I changes mine. They wouldn't look as good on my car as they do in yrs.

Hadn't spotted this one!

I really like those wheels - I was considering them for my A3 when I had it as something a little different to the more obvious choices but wasn't sure whether they'd look too 'aggressive' if you see what I mean. By the time I'd made my mind up though they'd become pretty hard to find in the right stud pattern/size.

They look really good!

Regards,

Rob.

Cheers Rob.

I didn't want to go down the RS4/RS6 etc route that has been done to death in my opinion and had seen these. It helped that I occasionally caught sight of a mk4 Golf driving around my home town with them on, so was able to see them in the flesh.

Karl.

*Plug*

If anyone is after a set of these in 18", I'm selling some in the Classifieds, but for local pickup only in Solihull, and they could do with a new set of boots on 2 of them.

jojo said:
*ShamelessPlug*

If anyone is after a set of these in 18", I'm selling some in the Classifieds, but for local pickup only in Solihull, and they could do with a new set of boots on 2 of them.

Edited for accuracy lol. :p