I know i wont....

Sally Jo Woods
D F Johnson
Peter Dawes

MUGGS !!!!

Would be interesting to set a page up like that and see how many people would be stupid enough to send you money. Then go to your pay pal account refuse the transaction and send them their money back saying:

" Iif you are stupid enough to send money to me you need it more than me!!"

£4000 worth of damage?

dscn3665.jpg

Why do people buy things they can't afford on credit?? especially if you can't afford to insure it!!

wasn't it insured? 3rd party F & T, he knew the rules.. so suck it up... welcome to owning a car..

hmmm - i think someones after a free holliday

Agree with mike A3 just a scam to get some money out of idiots

can't believe i just read that, i mean does this belong in the joke section? come on mate this has to be a wind up.

if its not a wind up.... get a ******* life mate. hope you get banned for this post cos you have just went to an all time new low for this forum. bad enough that moderators have to remove posts from ppl who open an account just to post a couple of scam links but u have over a thousand post!

nah this has to be a joke or someone muckin around with your account, come on surely.

jeez if you had put up a thread asking for someones old second hand bumper for free to get u a start on the way to repairing it that would've been cheeky enough. but this......

/rant over

tracer said:
can't believe i just read that, i mean does this belong in the joke section? come on mate this has to be a wind up.

if its not a wind up.... get a ******* life mate. hope you get banned for this post cos you have just went to an all time new low for this forum. bad enough that moderators have to remove posts from ppl who open an account just to post a couple of scam links but u have over a thousand post!

nah this has to be a joke or someone muckin around with your account, come on surely.

jeez if you had put up a thread asking for someones old second hand bumper for free to get u a start on the way to repairing it that would've been cheeky enough. but this......

/rant over

Errr I think youve got the wrong end of the stck mate, its not Beerzo asking for the money. Hes just posting a link to some Knob whos asking for cash to fix his sons car.

ah yeah totally, thank god for that

knew somethin wasn't addin up there, jeez the more i read it the more i was like wtf? lol

sorry beerzo :beerchug: faith is restored once more

£4k to fix? What a joke. You don't go to an Audi bodyshop if you're paying for it yourself, let alone when so strapped for cash you've resorted to worlwide begging.
I had a quote from Audi to fix a scrape on the nearside rear quarter of the Avant and they wanted £700 +VAT, got it done at a local bodyshop for £280+VAT and they did an excellent job.
What'll be next? "I've been really stupid with my credit card can anyone help me out?" Unbelievable!

No I've gone and spent 1.5K on a new set of wheels and now I can't pay off my credit card.

Hmmmm will that one work for me ? :idea:

I've just spent a thousand quid lowering my car and getting new wheels and tyres for it which is fine, BUT....

Now I can't afford the garden revamp I wanted for my house:keule: .

Hmmm, I wonder would a scam work :eyebrows:

I got made redundant and I need to move out of my rented flat this Saturday coming. With so much stuff to take back to Newcastle, and I don't have a car. I'm really home sick. The nearest car hire quoted me £1k blah blah. :moa:

Isn't that a picture of that polished A8 in Dubai but in bad light? I heard the front bumper's made of solid platinum hence why a cracked fog light costs £4k to fix.

tracer said:
ah yeah totally, thank god for that

knew somethin wasn't addin up there, jeez the more i read it the more i was like wtf? lol

sorry beerzo :beerchug: faith is restored once more

Its ok man, the attack dogs have been put back in the kenel! :icon_thumright: