Got the keys to my first flat today!

Reaction score
Was quite exciting, got off to a nightmare though. Had to change a wheel and was a traffic jam on the way to pick up the keys.

Got the keys and went in the flat. Was pretty disappointed tbh. The people had left furniture in my bedroom and taken about everything. Curtains removed, mirrors taken out the bathrooms and left a nice crack in the en-suite sink! Probably when removing the sink.

Called the solicitor and they gave me the old owners number so the are coming to take the old furniture away and bringing the mirrors back. Said the sink had been broken almost a year ago. Which I find hard to believe as I never noticed it and neither did my mate or the survey.

So that will need replacing.

Got on with the decorating today though. Will maybe take some pics for you guys to see tomorrow showing my progress.

Cheers.

Good luck in your new home. Party's galore I'm sure!:rockwoot:

well done on your purchase ...great feeling to be part of the property ladder.....oh aye welcome to coucil tax and bills

aye bills bills fukn bills ! havent saved a dime since i bought my house 3 years ago.... all spare bucks go on house,...........:crying:

Nice one Soup. I bet your over the moon.

Will be moving next week into temp accomdation for a few weeks, then into my new home soon, with Mrs TDI/.

nice one mate, good to get on the ladder!

Congratulations!

I'm in a similar situation, hopeing to exchange & complete this week :D

we paid asking price, in return theyve left pretty much everything like fridge-freezer, washing machine, curtains etc. Its all gotta be chucked but will do us for a while until we can afford nice ones :)

Congratulations Soupie.
hsh1.gif