Women drivers are better my ****!

Staz

is a retronaut
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
This happened last week at my works. The corsa was parked in a bay, the proton was being driven by a girl. She was trying to turn around, hit a fence, panicked and slammed on the accelerator, pushing the corsa over the edge. Also there was a concrete fence post in front of the corsa.

Can't believe how badly damaged the Proton is! I think a sheet of paper would have held up better than that.

We have sexist men in our midst! If that had been a bloke driving that Corsa, would it even have been a topic or thread?? I dont think so!

I certainly don't class myself as a stereotypical "woman driver". When I was 17 and learning to drive, my instructor said " God help all of the boy racers out there". He also said that in 15 yrs of instructing, that I was the most confident ( over confident at times) and also extremely confident around roundabouts. Do I sound big headed?? I don't care, coz I am a **** hot driver and can parallel and reverse park like nobodys buisness!
Any one got a doubt and want to test my driving skills, please do not hesitate to contact me!! LOL

Get back in your kitchen woman, theres washing that needs washing, things that need baking, dust that need dusting, Ironing that needs Ironing & your larking about on here, your letting down womenkind with your foolish behaviour.

My other half is a looney behind the wheel it turns out. She used to be married to a squaddie & drove in Germany, when she split & came back to the UK she couldnt afford running a car so I bought her a 1.6 16v Astra last September & she treats the english roads like autobahns, scares the crud out of me at times. This is the main reason why she's not a named driver on my 3.0 Quattro Sport and never will be!!!

Isn't it funny that both the ladies who've read this aassumed the lady was driving the Corsa? But in the first post Staz said the lady was driving the Proton and ran into the Corsa :laugh:

(what I wondered though was why there's no damage to the back of the Corsa, yet the Proton is wrecked?)

The proton actually hit a fence on the other side of the road on the upper level first. This is what caused her to panic. The fence was only one of those pathetic things made of one piece of 4x4 laying across the top of posts though and wouldn't have caused much damage. Most of the damage was caused by hitting the corsa.

Yes they were both women and no the corsa was empty at the time.

I'm sorry Tonya, anyone who has told you that you can drive was either lying, blind or stupid. Women cannot drive. Fact**

**The use of this word means that the statement previous to this instantly becomes true and cannot be disproved by the use of evidence, no matter how good the opposing evidence is. Also the said statement does not need to be backed up by any evidence, even upon request. Any requests of this type will either be ignored or bring a response of "blah blah blah get back in the kitchen woman" or words of a similar nature. Swear words, although not always necessary, can also be used to further push the point. It should also be noted that if the context of the use of this word somehow relates to women and their lack of skills it is good practise for other men to respond by simply repeating the word "Fact" to further ensure women realise that this statement is in fact true and their resistance is futile.

staz1000 said:
The proton actually hit a fence on the other side of the road on the upper level first. This is what caused her to panic. The fence was only one of those pathetic things made of one piece of 4x4 laying across the top of posts though and wouldn't have caused much damage. Most of the damage was caused by hitting the corsa.

Yes they were both women and no the corsa was empty at the time.

I'm sorry Tonya, anyone who has told you that you can drive was either lying, blind or stupid. Women cannot drive. Fact**

**The use of this word means that the statement previous to this instantly becomes true and cannot be disproved by the use of evidence, no matter how good the opposing evidence is. Also the said statement does not need to be backed up by any evidence, even upon request. Any requests of this type will either be ignored or bring a response of "blah blah blah get back in the kitchen woman" or words of a similar nature. Swear words, although not always necessary, can also be used to further push the point. It should also be noted that if the context of the use of this word somehow relates to women and their lack of skills it is good practise for other men to respond by simply repeating the word "Fact" to further ensure women realise that this statement is in fact true and their resistance is futile.

:wtf: now thats a swear word!

shineydave said:
Well i can say as a fact that Tonya is a very good driver, she knows how to crack on a bit. she can borrow my S4 anytime.

Booooo! :)

It's going to be a bit tricky getting in there to recover the Corsa.

I bet all the filthy people in the smoking area got more than they bargained for on that crafty fag break.

And I think the Proton driver did very well to place the Corsa exactly in the middle of the Sand Bag things. That can't have been easy.

marms said:
It's going to be a bit tricky getting in there to recover the Corsa.

A recovery flatbed with winch turned up the following morning then left again. Then a van arrived late afternoon and he then called out a truck with winch and a crane. Then winched it up from the back whilst lifting up the front with the crane. It was dodgy as the fuel line underneath was split. It took them a few hours to recover and £450 total bill.

I bet all the filthy people in the smoking area got more than they bargained for on that crafty fag break.

I couldn't believe they were still smoking in that area all day when there was fuel on the floor!

And I think the Proton driver did very well to place the Corsa exactly in the middle of the Sand Bag things. That can't have been easy.
Yes she did have that skill at least.