Wheels

atc

Reaction score
I know I've asked this before but I have more infromation now. Oh yeah the question was/is - I have taken the wheels I bought for my B4 80 quattro off and now want to sell the wheels, what else will they fit? Obviously I want to get as much money as possible for them on ebay so the more stuff I can list that they will fit the better.

They are DJ 358

4 x 108 - et38

7J x 17H2

alistairtc

Any ideas? Oh and the car is has been sold :crying: My drive is now a bit bare with only my company Ashtry van and '73 Landy truck joke restoration project (feels like its been there for years!)

Sorry I can't help with what they will fit but they are seriously nice rims.

'73 Landy truck joke restoration project (feels like its been there for years!)

I think there are a fair few people in that situation, either with an old Land Rover or Beetle/Camper Van. The restoration project sounds like a good idea when you start....... but 2 year later all you have is a even bigger heap of rust on the drive. Am I right?

marms said:
I think there are a fair few people in that situation, either with an old Land Rover or Beetle/Camper Van. The restoration project sounds like a good idea when you start....... but 2 year later all you have is a even bigger heap of rust on the drive. Am I right?
:blush:

Hopefully going to take it in for an MOT in August :unsure:

Cheers matey, coming to an ebay page near you soon then ; )