Friendly people near M1 Stourton.

Jesus lucky it didn't go through the windscreen. Some people are brainless. Any pics of the damage?

A few years ago when I had a Sierra I was driving under the flyover just coming into Bangor (my hometown) when 3 little glipes decided to off load a full bucket of water on to me as I drove under. It may have only been water but it hit bang on the windscreen and by the time I realised what had happened and got my wipers on to clear my view, I had travelled a good 100yds down the road blind!

Luckily I got stopped safely and once I'd got my head together I turned round and went up onto the flyover. By the the time I done this and got through the traffic lights at the top I was coming onto the flyover just in time to catch the stupid wee ******* with a replenished bucket of water about to repeat their party piece!

I was very shocked to find that the 3 wee lads were no older than 9 or 10. Like wtf, at that age I was playing on my Bmx. Not chucking buckets of water off bridges trying to kill people!!!

Needless to say lots of swearing followed along with the threat of calling the police ( a good kicking in the back of an RUC landrover would probably have done the the power of good!) soon sent them packing crying their eyes out, But by god I would have happily throttled them myself:gun2: .

Still makes my blood boil to this day so I feel for you. Im just glad no one was hurt and the car can always be fixed.

Really sorry to hear this, there are some fcuking stupid people on this world.

Lucky it didn't come through the windscreen mate - it could have killed you

bonnets can be replaced, your head can't

That's unbelieveable; so glad to hear how lucky an escape you had!

Hi mate ,
glad your ok could have been a lot worse ,
Happened to me last year on the M74 just before hamilton servcies,
damage to the N/S wing, phone police ,and to my shock horror , they caught the kids next night doing same thing ,
ALL under 16 , and no chance of claiming back damages ,copper even told me that two of the parents told them to make own way home from police station as they didnt have bus fair!

Guys glad you're all ok, can't believe youngsters these days! they must be so bored. :motz::asskicking:

Ming Blue said:
Guys glad you're all ok, can't believe youngsters these days! they must be so bored. :motz::asskicking:

Ming - I dont think bored is an adequate excuse. Somebody could be killed by these kids "games". Its a pre-meditated act and that in my book is attempted murder. The law should deal with this whether they are under 16 or not.

Yes, I know its no excuse Smee, but if the kids were occupied to do other things - then trying to kill someone wouldn't be on their minds.

I'd say they've just had bad parenting, scum bringing up more scum.

Shocking stuff. There was a guy who was killed on the M3 a few years ago when a piece of concrete went through the windscreen from a motorway bridge. Since reading about that, I always seem to notice kids standing on bridges. You just never know.

Me too, it's always worrying to see people standing on bridges over motorways. Makes me wonder what they are up to?
I do wonder how they get these ideas, I saw not so long ago some video footage of a couple of t*ats putting a railway sleeper across a line hoping to dislodge a train!!! What is the matter with them and what can we do about it ??

Jeez mitch, didn't realise you were bing attacked already. we'll hunt em down...

DM

Sh1t mate.. sorry to hear about this :mad:

Hope you get car sorted soon.

-Sal-