The perfect BMW atitude on motorway.

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't Believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway (the driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)!

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane (why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?).

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph. Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast! Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to go to court and show them. The man also said if I carried on like this they would take my drivers licence away! Can you imagine no need for a drivers licence?

See, now THAT's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a BMW!

hahahahahahahaha

awesome......

for a short while, i thought you were some strange guy who had gotten a BM and come back to gloat :)

then i read on!

classic!

So.......did the man give him his licence back or did he loose it, I suspect this may be a wind up

Detector said:
So.......did the man give him his licence back or did he loose it, I suspect this may be a wind up

I'd also like to know the answer to this question....

hehe!! quality!!

Funnily enough I had a said "superior" vehicle almost climbin onto my rear bumper a couple of weeks ago :rolleyes:

I was mindin my own business cruisin in the 2nd lane of a dual carriageway passin the traffic in the other lane. Mr Superior driver/car owner comes hurtlin up behind me doin god knows what speed. Sits on my bumper. Now i'm not gonna move over, not even for their "TOP OF THE RAAAAAANGE M3" So I knock it down a couple of gears & see if he wants to play catch up.

The guy obliges, obviously not wanting to be shown up be an older & cheaper car ;) TBH there isn't a great deal in it until we get to some roundabouts. Roads were a touch damp & I think he was trying to do a 360 at 1 point. Then exitin the roundabout I backed off cos a few days before that stretch of road was flooded so I wanted to make sure there wasn't still any debris in the road so he catches up. Road is clear so i press the high setting button on my boost controller then by the end of the long straight up to the speed cameras I increase the gap between us by a few more car lengths so he decides to back off :)

I slow for the cameras. He pulls into next lane along side me then starts to shake his head at me as I was the only 1 with my foot to the floor :rolleyes:

Erm, who was sat on who's bumper trying to push me to either go faster or move over. The guy had a suit on & looked about 50yrs old. He must have been on his way to a business lunch & didn't want to lose any time from downin as many pints as he could before he had to go back to work ;)

Other than that, my mate has a 325 TD, he drives like a man possessed 99% of the time. His nickname is "dangerous" Dave ;)

NOTE

This was not a race, I was infront of him trying to make a bigger space inbetween us just in case we had to brake. I didn't want him to have to put too much effort into pushing the brake pedal, it may have damaged his fragile feet or worse, scuffed his leather soled brogues ;)

Craig :cool:

marriedblonde said:
Your all jealous

:confused: There's no way i'd be jealous of a BMW owner!! It's not like it's a Zonda, Veyron or Maclaran F1 etc!! Most people that come on here could afford a BMW of some sort, but chose something else, so why be jealous of somebody that's got something you could have if you wanted 1 ;)

BTW, i know you're trying to wind people up but I thought i'd give a practical answer in case anybody took it to hear ;)

Craig :cool: