Glasgow Airport V 2 idiots in Burning Jeep

Rev Head you do realise that some will find your comments racist

Thats not racist! we're talking about guys endangering the lives of many others. I'd say that was a polite expression of what to do to them!

Rev-head said:

I agree that this is not at all a racist comment-he did not comment on the colour or the culture of these 2 men so how can it be racist? He made a personal statement that they should have been shot and I am sure that he would mean regardless of what nationality they are!
I work for the Local Government and trust me; I am aware of what is politically correct or not!

Rev-head said:
Should of shot the both of them

They, and everyone else should be relieved that the training and restraint of the police didn't get them shot.... I could imagine the outcome in the States would have been very different.

Alive, even though a bit crispy at the edges gives options for questioning. Dead from lead poisoning with an instant feel good factor won't lead the police as far.

They can be sent for rendition afterwards..... whoever they are...

I totally agree it isnt racist but im just waiting for the tree huggers to join debate like I once said if people are in this country & want to blow up innocent civilians then they should ****** of out of the country back to a country they feel more at home in, I wouldnt dare say that now though otherwise I might get for being a racist again

Tree huggers don't drive Audi's they drive smart cars are hybrid toyota's

Out of the Jeep on fire a man got out and started punching a copper and shouting 'Allah Allah' all whilst he was burning!!!
What a world we live in

Lock them up for life (in general population, not some cushy seperate wing) and deport their entire family.

What is the answer? We don't even know who's in the country? State society with secret police that make people disapear. I'm all for getting a posey together and some lynching, but really what can you do?

d3fy said:
I'm all for getting a posey together
aposey.jpg

I'm not sure how these are going to help :uhm:

A4Quattro said:

The AS Net anti-terrorist posse

LOL...The dude in the white suit looks like he means business...." c'mon boys lets round em up"

A4Quattro said:

The AS Net anti-terrorist posse

I'm up for that...

And I dont give a flying **** about all this 'racist' crap..... If it were a white man driving a Jeep into a UK airport trying to kill innocent civilians I'm sure (or HOPE) that most of us would feel the same. The tree huggers can **** off, see how they'd feel if one of their family gets a leg blown off or killed in one of these attacks.

Just beyond that door where the jeep hit are hundreds of families queueing to get on flights, it could have been so much worse. Hell, I'll be in that queue myself in 2 weeks time.

Hunt these ******** down before more innocent people living their normal lives get caught up in this. Time to stand up and be counted I say.

I'm off to New York, Tuesday from Edinburgh if I can get to the airport at all.. I already get "special treatment" with my name on the American "watch list". This means a little chat for 30 mins with a special agent in a room with no windows, evey time I fly to, from or within America. All because someone who has the same name and date of birth hasnt paid a parking ticket somewhere..or so I was told. Its a real pain. Fortunately not literally in the ***...

Not sure about that Fallmonk most decent people from all walks of life and religion realise that these prats are just that prats.
Most of the UK public do not agree with Iraq, Afghanistan the same as most did not agree with british troops in Ireland, we put up with years of the IRA and there bombs the only way forward was to gather around a table and discuss the issue, planting bombs on the Uk mainland has never worked and will never work, if you want to progress get around the table and talk, The bomb or any other means will never win.

BBC said:
They have also described seeing two Asian men, one of whom was on fire, who had been in the car.

gotta love the BBC's matter-of-fact journalism!

also, in the same article regrading the previously discovered cars in London...

BBC said:
The cars contained petrol

:banghead:

Well at least if they did shoot them it would have saved us a whole load of money putting them up on trial.

Couple of bullets would have been much cheaper than the medical care one of them is getting, the subsequent trial when we get there and cost of putting them up at Her Magesties Pleasure in a High Security Prison for a good few years. Oh and not forgetting the flight home once they are released.

Paul

Are the Glasgow airport police armed like they are down here because I reckon if it was at gatwick ect then the ole bill would have shot them, im not starting a argument i.e. england scotland as im trying to work out if Scots airport have armed guards

Yeah the glasgow police are armed too, im surprised they werent shot too - prob just depends on the copper that gets there first i suppose.

Guy here at my work commutes from glasgow to london every week, said that police at Glasgow airport do not normally carry weapons unlike the London Airports. But yesterday obviously they were well tooled up!

From what he said one of the cabbies was heard to be shouting "let him burn!" which made me chuckle.

Thing is, if they had been shot there would be no chance of making them talk - slight chance of leading to the arrest of other members involved - or being properly punished.

Gti Jazz Blue said:
Well at least if they did shoot them it would have saved us a whole load of money putting them up on trial.

Couple of bullets would have been much cheaper than the medical care one of them is getting, the subsequent trial when we get there and cost of putting them up at Her Magesties Pleasure in a High Security Prison for a good few years. Oh and not forgetting the flight home once they are released.

Paul

Much better alive, there's more chance of weeding out other vermin if you have someone to question..

rodenal said:
Yeah the glasgow police are armed too, im surprised they werent shot too - prob just depends on the copper that gets there first i suppose.

Not all are some are.

I am from about 20 miles west of Glasgow airport hear of stuff like this all the time from around the World and th UK mostly London but its a totally different story till iit happens on your door step.

Personally I am glad they were never shot specially the guy witht the burns which i hope he survives to stand trail and have his burnt carcas thrown into a cell for the rest of his days.

They scare people by blowing things up and killing people but they aint gona achieve any goals doing that as said before IRA tried it for years and realised it wasnt going to achieve anything.

Have to agree, better not shot as they may have info on others that may be planning similar things, certainly getting a bit close to home.

Needless to say as I'm asian wont be going anywhere near airports in the near future, already get extra attention most times I fly.

Let's hope they catch the people behind this and make this country safer for all.

a4sline190 said:
Have to agree, better not shot as they may have info on others that may be planning similar things

Get the info, then shoot them. Regardless of race, colour, creed, sexual orientation or any other group some PC spouting do-gooder might pick up on...

rraghvani said:
but its unlikely you'll get any info anyway, so you might as well shoot the feckers.

Exactly they have loads of evidence from the vehicles and it would have saved the rest of us a load of Tax Money that could be spent on much better things.

Two terrorists have crashed a speedboat into flood barrier in sheffield city Centre.

Police say this could be the start of Ram a Dam.