TV thread

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
OK so everyone hates Big Brother :)rolleyes:) but what else is on?

Tonight:
5th Gear (c5 @8pm) Tiff test drives a 911 GT3 RS

Rocky III (Sky One @ 9pm) The one when he fights Clubber Lang

Shameless (E4 @ 10.00pm) I think its a repeat but still worth a watch IMO

Aryan Brotherhood (national geographic @12.00) Im sure JPO will be watching this, its about the American Neo Nazi gang apparently responsible for 20% of murders in state prisons followed by Americas Deadliest Gang what else?

I like Nat Geo, it a pity they didn't get their act together and up their killing rate to around 60-70% i'm sure with some correct management and direction they could acheive it, get rid of a few more crims along the way, why not?

i have stuff Sky+'d. prob find some film in HD to watch, usually wins for us as HD is still a novelty.

Wheeler Dealers and/or Auto Trader are usually on one of Discovery RT or Discovery Turbo around 7pm.

I think Big Brother's days are numbered. I'm fed up of watching the same self-obsessed gay morons, arguing about who ate the last slice of toast.....

yeh anyway... Vroom Vroom on sky three tonight 6.00 Lambo Murielago races the Noble M400

9.00 BBC2 Andrew Marr's History of Modern Britain: New Brittania for all the Nu Labour lovers/haters

F*** off Im Small 10:30 on BBC its about small blokes..

cant believe I rushed home to see the GT3 RS on 5th Gear and it was just pure ***** coverage :mad:

Wow I'm going to watch Rocky kick some *** me thinks! Quality film hehe.