Fantasy Football

A-S.net fantasy football

• Yes, I would love to take part in this

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • I too would like to do this. There are two buttons 'cos you can't have a poll with one answer

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geordie Mike

Yeee-haw
Reaction score
OK, who's interested in an a-s.net fantasy football league next season? I've included a poll so that everyone who is interested doesn't have to post, just click a button.

Mike

yeah, would be great, particularly when the pitches get muddy!

:footy: Audi-Sport.net Fantasy Football is here!:footy:

Take your pick of players plying their trade in the Premier League and put your knowledge and management skills to the test.

With a budget of £100 million, choose a squad of 15 players made up of:
  • 2 Goalkeepers
  • 5 Defenders
  • 5 Midfielders
  • 3 Forwards
The players in your squad score points based on how they perform in Premier League matches.

For more info and to sign up go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/info.mc

To join the AS.net league, once you've selected your squad go to Leagues and where it says "Join a private league" enter the following code: 149411-33574

You can enter your team in as many leagues as you like; why not create your own league and play against your mates as well?

Signed up to your league now too, doing a work one as well at the same time :)

Mix master mike geordie legend u no am game as long as I finish above the toon next season am all game lad lol! I predict the toon 3rd next season am in a dream world but so! May I never wake up!

scuttla 69 said:
Mix master mike geordie legend u no am game as long as I finish above the toon next season am all game lad lol! I predict the toon 3rd next season am in a dream world but so! May I never wake up!

your not far out with 3rd...............

from the bottom that is lolololol

:footy:Reminder: Audi-Sport.net Fantasy Football:footy:

You can sign up at any time but be aware the season starts on Saturday 11th August!

For more info and to sign up go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/info.mc

To join the AS.net league, once you've selected your squad go to Leagues and where it says "Join a private league" enter the following code: 149411-33574

I've just checked, and you're a member of the league so well done :thumbsup:

Nice one - I use the Premierleague.com website too. Have just added my team "Cameron's Crew", named after my 11-month-old son :)

have signed up but know next to nothin about footie so probably have a really bad selection

Beerzo's Bombers! BEEEERRRRRZZZZZZZZZOOOOOO'S BOMBBBBBBBBBEEEERRRSSS!!!

Come on you stragglers; only half an hour to go until the first gameweek starts!

While the toon are top of the league I don't care about fantasy football. I'll start caring next week then...

I lost 12 points as i made transfers. Binned Rooney wee ****** went and broke is foot or some crap so he wont be playing for a good while!

lol im sittin first not bad!

swapped a few players, got rid of chimbonda and ferdinand!

think ive got of to a lucky start.

not bad at all! its only the first game too.

i aint top either now! lol asian villa has beaten me to it! howd he do that? im sure iwas first yesterday. mustve been the transfers i did.

neah it was because I only joined the league today :icon_thumright:

Just added my team to AS.net league 'blue army warriors' (BIRMINGHAM CITY) COME ON!!!!!!