Fantasy Football

A-S.net fantasy football

• Yes, I would love to take part in this

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • I too would like to do this. There are two buttons 'cos you can't have a poll with one answer

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well i have transfered some already as was lucky if some were even playing

not having the best start! injuries are kilking it for me!

ive had to make some transfers.

lets hoep these buggers stay fit and injury free!!!

What the hell are Man Utd playing at not doing my team any favours

jojo said:
The whole premiership isn't doing my team any favours, half my team havn't even stepped on a pitch yet lol.

lol, not looking good! im actually surprised where i am tbh! its the first time ive played it. so maybe beginners luck. ive done 2 transfers if that helps u out! lol :arco: got rid of the rubbish

OK, I finally found how to do transfers lol, didn't know I could sell players and buy others, so I went on a shopping spree... this is the best bit though, I was deducted 20 points, as I changed like 5 players... teach me to read the ****** instructions first! But hey, I might actually score some points in the long run. :)

jojo said:
OK, I finally found how to do transfers lol, didn't know I could sell players and buy others, so I went on a shopping spree... this is the best bit though, I was deducted 20 points, as I changed like 5 players... teach me to read the ****** instructions first! But hey, I might actually score some points in the long run. :)

lo lyeh, should do better. you couldve used your 'wildcard' cus u made big changes without getting points deducted. but its ok its done now.

itll be easier making those 20points back with a better team. the best bit would be of you win the league lol! :arco:

good luck mate.:icon_thumright:

Olly could you make this a sticky if possible?

Just to add some competition to this i will donate a bottle of Famous Grouse to the winner at the end of the season with Audi-sport champion on the label

Cheers

Well, I'm officially crap at this, and half my team has either got a red card or been injured lol, I've even made use of my wildcard already and still have an injure Gerrard as part of my team haha.

Goodluck to the rest of you!

Well this weeks action has been good ....thanks god i change Gerrard for Torres:icon_thumright:

The way the league is sitting

A-S.net

Overall August September​

#
Team
Manager
Gameweek
Total
Team Dynamic Sheep
Tim Rennie
Cameron's Crew
Ben Wagenaar
Built around Healy
Sir Hector
summerhawks
tracer .
Warriors
Dappa Dan
Luton Legend
Alex Furmanski
Electric Indigo's
LottieA3 *
TT Toon Stars
Mike Tharagonnet
AudiBhoys
s craik
Beerzos Be-aches
F Beer
Asian Villa
Mazhar Chaudhry
Leithers
Paul Campbell
Super Hoops
Barry O'Brien
Hornbeam Harriers
john Williams
QuattroJoe's
joe tang
Woop Woop UTD
Nick Light
blue army warriors
Daniel O'Brien

Lottie and Frazer look like they are coming into there own this week with the high scores

Jo and Andy are still holding up the rear but sure its part of a bigger plan?

Tim Rennies sheep look like they are the team to beat this season

Now what the hell is going on with Chelsea....getting beat 2-0

Bad week for my sheep :crying:
No news of Lampards injury when I looked Friday so no points for my captain this week.
Still holding on by the skin of my sheepy teeth......

Rev-head said:
Tim Rennies sheep look like they are the team to beat this season
Plenty of time left yet! I would have done better had I not left Lampard in (as captain) who didn't play yesterday ...

LottieA3 said:
I'm not doing too bad for a girl am i?
your right, your doing quiet well! well done.

benw123 said:
Plenty of time left yet!
your not wrong there! only gameweek 5 so far 33 more to go!

lol saying that i didnt even notice i was 4th LMAO!

It's certainly been an interesting start to the season with quite a few unforeseen results (e.g.: Villa 2, Chelsea 0) Time to get my team ship-shape!

there ya go mate! lol your beating me now! my injuries n rafas stupid decisions cost me big!

terrible week for me .will be making a few transfers this week 2 players are not even playing

God it is gone all wrong for me going for drastic team changes now

And yes you are doing well Lottie:)

Had a big shuffle of my team and i think i am on a winner ....Good going Jojo ..I am third bottom i think ....lol