How BMW drivers get their reputation

what an absolute ***** puting other road users at risk driving like that is unbelievable, driving past cars, coaches etc full of people even kids, I think they should have hung him at birth prat! :nunu:

Mad where are the police when you need them, they are the sort of drivers that need locking up, he could have killed someone!

Do you reckon its a cop car as no one seems to Blow there horn at him and you cant hear him swearing ect when something pulls out on him

Looks like my drive home on a Friday night :D

What's that on his windscreen, is it Sat Nav or something?
Some drivers even pulled over onto the hard shoulder for him!

d3fy said:
cop car I reackon

I deg to biffer. No sirens, no reflections of flashing main beams on other cars, very eratic, no, mental driving, no usual cop style noises, radio's, talking. However you can hear other people beeping at HIM. If he really was a copper, in traffic that heavy he would simlply use the hard shoulder not weave about in the traffic like a complete c*ck!

Mart said:

I'd say it was Sat-Nav. I think I'd move out of the way pretty sharpish too if I saw that complete and utter f**king pr*ck thundering up behind me!!!

Mart said:

I'd say it was a rear view camera.......... and yes, morons like that deserve to injure themselves [only] very seriously!

Makes me ****** angry...He should get kneecapped for that. I cant believe people get out of his way! I wouldnt budge but then he would just do something even more insane. I guess the others might think he is a cop car?

Am i the only one who thinks that car seemed to have M3 power and not 330D grunt, even after a remap i'd not expect to see that amount of power?!!?

No i was wanting to see him crash as well! i was hoping for one of the lorrys to slam on the brakes then they could have just swept the remains to one side and be done with it. also I wouldn't be suprised if there were a few accidents behind him the way he was cutting in front of people

What a nutcase! putting so many people's lifes at risk. :no:

Niknak said:
Mad where are the police when you need them, they are the sort of drivers that need locking up, he could have killed someone!

My thoughts exactly, looks like on avarage he was doing over 110 mph, no wonder people were moving quickly when they seen him coming from behind

Total Knobber, however strangley enough BMW bikers seem to be the total opposite to the car drivers ,polite,ride sensibly,considerate to other road users ,weird.

motorbikez said:
Total Knobber, however strangley enough BMW bikers seem to be the total opposite to the car drivers ,polite,ride sensibly,considerate to other road users ,weird.

So BMW bikers are the total opposite to most other bikers too then? ;) :)

In your opinion shades, bikers are like any other group of road users some sensible and considerate some dickheads.