Thought on this car?

doeboy

Reaction score
Yes i'm swearing at you all!

It's BMW m3 convertible, i've seen it and it's ****** good nick for a 1995, bodywork is almost flawless. High miles though but i *think* it's still well priced in comparison. Nice wheels too. Hamann, the big boys have worked on this car at some point, either that or it's faked but eitherway it's decent.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/171233.htm

I've had criteria since i started to drive, they are:

Own a car with aircon - done!
Own a car which is 4WD - done!
Own a petrol Turbo car
Own a convertible.

very nice, I'll let you out the junction and won't cut you up on the motorway :icon_thumright:

TDI-line said:
Your list doesn't include to own a green car.
Doeboys the edit-king he'll now edit his sig

doeboy said:
Yes i'm swearing at you all!

It's BMW m3 convertible,

Your turn into the dark side the force is weak in you young luke {doeboy} :tumble:

My Audi's green so you can tick that box. The 80 drop top doesn't do it for me, added to the fact it's not pushing 300 horses either!

M3 and convertable in my opinion do not mix - total waste of time

for a start, the 2 tone bodywork when you include the hood destroys the the look of them

m3 is a performance car so why ruin is by going convertable? the car needs extra strengthening rods since its minus a roof therefore more weight to the car therefore performace lacking!

its a 1995 so be prepared for some maintenance work never mind possible leaking since its 12 years old

e36 m3's are not expensive so you can get a mint lowish miler, earlier model for good money

just stay away from individuals/evos because their vanos needs replaced eventually and can cost up2 £3000 and the SMG gear box as it is crap!

I agree with Boydie, plus the colour isn't that great.

The front of it is brick shaped so expect masses of stone chipping

its not happening anyhow, even if i could pursuaid myself to part with the cash, i made a mistake with the insurance, when i changed it to comp it was comming back at £1500! just too much, i'm looking at a 2.8 convertible same power as my audi and £750 insurance too.