Oh great!!!

arthurfuxake

Controversial & Contradictive
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
One of my work collegues has had a close encounter with my car in the car park! Gonna get chips away out to give me a quote.

DSC00165.jpg

Offending Car:
DSC00168.jpg

Assuming your collegue is paying for the work, why not get it done properly? (eg. not Chips away).

Might be as well to get the bumper sprayed, will be done for about 100 quid dunno what chips away etc charge

LottieA3 said:
Is that a Focus?

it's a mondeo i believe

and you should go for the whole bumper respray IMO

Chipsaway will be like 120 for cash, and they will usually only touchup the damaged area done outside your house or place of work which will last 12 months and start to fade... that's if they got it good in the first place. Take it to a bodyshop and live without the car for a day or two, £150 cash should be a proper job done, with full bumper resprayed... don't comprimise!

That sucks! Someone where I work hit another guys car and completly flatten the wing against the inner wing, didn't even have the decency to leave a note! I'd have the whole bumper done, chipsaway are cowboys, ruined a mates X5. Hope you get it sorted...

Arthur, i hope you rugby tackled him and beat his head against the ground? (unless he is bigger than you of course, altho i doubt that!)

The worst thing is that I work with him, so I have to be really diplomatic and restrained. I'm self employed, so that sort of makes him my client, which makes it really difficult to get in a rage with him.

Chips Away resprayed one of my colleagues Smart Cars, but you can see the respray clear-as-day, quite a different colour (not so smart)... they did however do a good job on removing the 'kurbing' from my Alloys!