as.net Cribs!

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
So we all have seen pics of pretty much every one on heres cars... but how about a thread of pics of our homes/gardens/garages/kitchens etc?

:cool:

no can do Im at my birds at the mo...

come on get your pics out

Here's my house:
playhouse.jpg

and my bike:

sandwichbike-sideview.jpg

And me and my car:
CardboardCar.jpg

fallmonk said:
heres mine ,to start off with , just a we weeknd place lol
ellendonald2.jpg

Isn't that one of the castles that was used in Monty Phython and the Holy Grail?

My home
garage_club_sauchiehall_st.jpg

I have several other homes depending on wether its friday/saturday/sunday or if its a bank holiday..

Shades said:
Isn't that one of the castles that was used in Monty Phython and the Holy Grail?

Hi mate not sure about the monty python , BUT it was used in the film "highlander" its eilean donan castle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Eilean Donan is situated by the picturesque village of Dornie on the main tourist route to the Isle of Skye. Is it the most photographed castle in the world?

fallmonk said:
Hi mate not sure about the monty python , BUT it was used in the film "highlander" its eilean donan castle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Eilean Donan is situated by the picturesque village of Dornie on the main tourist route to the Isle of Skye. Is it the most photographed castle in the world?

My mistake. At first glance, it looks very similar but just found out the last scene's of The Holy Grail were filmed at Castle Stalker, Appin, Argyll. Incidentally, Castle Stalker was also used in the filming of "Highlander: Endgame"

Anyway... Sorry, back to topic!....................

I'm not sure how it is round your way, but the house prices have gone daft up here over the last 5 years or so and I felt genuinely sorry for those trying to buy their first home...
But good luck to those that have...and if the car has to slip, so bit it...it's only a bit of metal and you can get another later on...real living starts with your own home.
Good on ya lads...live it up!

just had a offer accepted... 176k for 1 bed flat

crazy prices round here but at least i'm getting on the ladder :)

Cheers guys.

Yeah I will see how things go with the car. May have to sell up and get something smaller and cheaper. Will get a Williams Clio I think if I have to sell as will be fun to drive. Just have to wait and see, can just get a decent car when I get as old as you Glen!

Prices are not too bad here, I got my foot on the ladder reciently

3bed Semi, on the outskirts of town in quite a nice area, Drive, garage and quite a nice sized rear garden... just shy of £150,000