AUDI and VW Tools

dgannon69

Reaction score
and a load of other crap.

Mods, sorry if i'm not allowed to post this here but...

I'm currently helping create a website to sell products for my dads company.

We sell a rang of what i'd call crap but also some other good stuff and specific mechanical tools for Audi/VW which i thought some of you may be interested in.

The website is www.toolsheduk.com

Our prices kick any competitors asses at the moment but if anyone wants to order anything a discount will be given to any forum members.

Dave

and which one of thos eis for the audi ??? I find the navigation a little long winded and hard to follow on the site imo but im in a lazy mood today.

looking for one of these for taking off manifold
Do you have one?
hz2584-1.jpg

hi guys thanks for all the interest and it's good to know someone has already bought something!! the site hasn't been handed over to us yet and i understand what you mean about the navigation... that will be changed soon and we will have it set up in a page format with 10ish products per page also set into better categories!!

To all of the above questions i will find out for you as soon as possible and let you know.

Dave

have you tried the search? might get you a bit closer to what your looking for? otherwise, as the others have done let me know what your after and i'll look into it for you.

Dave