Saxo anyone

rickparmar

Reaction score
quote from seller

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm a 66 year old man with a passion for cars. "

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/174175.htm

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm a 66 year old man with a passion for cars and a 17 year old son who has just lost his driving licence!"

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm a 66 year old man with no taste in cars. "

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm a 66 year old man who has just gone through a mid-life crisis & need to sell this peice of Sh!t to buy a Honda"

LottieA3 said:
"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm a 66 year old man with class, charm and a passion for cars who's experiencing some rude ****** abuse from some swamp donkey's off this Audi Forum I joined."

Actually this old boy is'nt a member of AS.net, he's been dragged across from Pistonheads......:nyah:

That car is a ******* crock, its a 1.4, not that being a VTR would make it any better. I know someone who had a crash in one of these and it killed him, his mum and his sister, they might as well be made from toilet paper.

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm an astronaut and commute to the moon and back in this spaceship every day."