Email anecdote's!

Beerzo

Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!
Reaction score
Anyone get any good ones at the bottoms of emails. I got this one today...

Happiness is like peeing yourself !!! everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth !!!

Walk a mile in a person's shoes - if you still don't understand them, you're a mile away. And have their shoes.

I don't know who you spend time emailing but most of the ones I receive have something like this at the bottom...
[FONT=&quot]This email transmission and any attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Morley. If you are not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, so that Morley may arrange for its proper delivery and delete the message from your inbox.

Morley is a business name of Morley Fund Management Limited, registered in England No. 1151805. Authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Services Authority and a member of the Investment Management Association. Registered office: No. 1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ. Entered in the Financial Services Authority register, No. 119178 www.fsa.gov.uk/register.

Morley Fund Management Limited charges Value Added Tax (VAT) for its investment management services. The Company's VAT number is 105 4373 00.

Morley is also a business name of Morley Pooled Pensions Limited, registered in England No. 1059606. Registered office: No. 1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ which is entered in the Financial Services Authority register, No. 110410 www.fsa.gov.uk/register and Morley Fund Services Limited, registered in England No. 5547711. Registered office: No. 1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ which is entered in the Financial Services Authority register, No. 439307 www.fsa.gov.uk/register. All are Aviva companies.

Telephone calls to Morley may be recorded for training or monitoring purposes. Morley may monitor traffic data of both business and personal emails. By replying to this email, you consent to Morley monitoring the content of any emails you send to or receive from Morley.[/FONT]