Chris NottMonster Motorsport

Thread: Why is it

ding dang do

Status

Why is it

that every person who is murder (Kids with knives etc) are apparently the best person in the world? the teachers cream themselves why decribing that person, the parents etc... "my child had nothign to do with this and was innocent etc". ********. why were they out in that area at that time of night? the mates on TV are all scrotes...

why is no one honest anymore? My dad was absolute arse at times, but we loved him as he was! we remember him for what he was, not just the good bits!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    I know exactly what you mean. Apparently no one who is a total scally & a scourge on the neighborhood ever gets murdered, very unfair.

ding dang do

Status
    thats the one! there are lots of scrotes round (had a run in with a few) but you know if one got murdered, the social workers woudl be praising them!

the wife is a teacher and i hate the way excuses such as 'bad family background, had a hard time' are used to defend them. now i had a **** upbringing with a lot of mess but i behaved cos i knew it was wrong. i made decisions in my life that put me on the right path, and that is down to me. but then, 10-15 yrs ago, it wasnt as easy to get hand outs as it is now. its too easy to get away with being a tool nowadays.

Big Ron

Status
    Totally agree and was saying the same thing during teenage murder "epidemic" in london a couple of months ago.

Anyone who lives in london or the south east will know about the recent spate of shootings and stabbings amoung the "yoots" over the past couple of months.. what made me laugh was the way all the neighbours and headmasters were so quick to say "ooh he was such a nice boy" etc etc but as far as i know nice boys dont get hunted down and shot by other teenages in their homes.

Not saying all those boys that were murdered were "scallies" but i knowfor a fact that at least one of them was involved in with gangs/drugs or both.

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

6th Gear

Status
    Agree with everything said above, I believe its something to do with (not speaking ill of the dead) even if they were a total scumbag and scourge on society.
    2007 Sportback S Line Tdi 170 Avus,Bose,Multi function steering wheel, Electric Lumbar support,Front centre armrest,
    Storage pack,Through load system,Folding mirrors,Non smoking pack

2009 BMW K1300S, ABS, ASC,OBC, heated grips

MikeS4

Status
    Funny. i was just thinking the same when reading a story in the Sun yesterday. It was about a yardy arms dealer who got shot & died in a police shoot out. Instead of telling how he put guns on our streets which lead to all this misey & crime, they said:
    "he was'nt an angel but he loved his kids!!!"
    Thats nice.
    mikeS4

Status
    Didn't they say the same thing about Ian Huntley? (sorry really bad taste)

MikeS4

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMac
    Didn't they say the same thing about Ian Huntley? (sorry really bad taste)
    mikeS4

4th Gear

Status
    I had this conversation ages ago with my flatmate. We both agreed that if one of us died the other would appear in a police press conference and tell the awaiting world that the other was a complete *******.
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel