Why is it

ScoobyA4

ding dang do
Reaction score
that every person who is murder (Kids with knives etc) are apparently the best person in the world? the teachers cream themselves why decribing that person, the parents etc... "my child had nothign to do with this and was innocent etc". ********. why were they out in that area at that time of night? the mates on TV are all scrotes...

why is no one honest anymore? My dad was absolute **** at times, but we loved him as he was! we remember him for what he was, not just the good bits!

I know exactly what you mean. Apparently no one who is a total scally & a scourge on the neighborhood ever gets murdered, very unfair.

thats the one! there are lots of scrotes round (had a run in with a few) but you know if one got murdered, the social workers woudl be praising them!

the wife is a teacher and i hate the way excuses such as 'bad family background, had a hard time' are used to defend them. now i had a **** upbringing with a lot of mess but i behaved cos i knew it was wrong. i made decisions in my life that put me on the right path, and that is down to me. but then, 10-15 yrs ago, it wasnt as easy to get hand outs as it is now. its too easy to get away with being a tool nowadays.

Totally agree and was saying the same thing during teenage murder "epidemic" in london a couple of months ago.

Anyone who lives in london or the south east will know about the recent spate of shootings and stabbings amoung the "yoots" over the past couple of months.. what made me laugh was the way all the neighbours and headmasters were so quick to say "ooh he was such a nice boy" etc etc but as far as i know nice boys dont get hunted down and shot by other teenages in their homes.

Not saying all those boys that were murdered were "scallies" but i knowfor a fact that at least one of them was involved in with gangs/drugs or both.

Agree with everything said above, I believe its something to do with (not speaking ill of the dead) even if they were a total scumbag and scourge on society.

Funny. i was just thinking the same when reading a story in the Sun yesterday. It was about a yardy arms dealer who got shot & died in a police shoot out. Instead of telling how he put guns on our streets which lead to all this misey & crime, they said:
"he was'nt an angel but he loved his kids!!!"
Thats nice.

Didn't they say the same thing about Ian Huntley? (sorry really bad taste)

I had this conversation ages ago with my flatmate. We both agreed that if one of us died the other would appear in a police press conference and tell the awaiting world that the other was a complete *******.