Why I love my Mustangs....

Justincredible

Reaction score
I had to laugh when I saw this....

Those poor Honda guys get no breaks. lol

BTW...Ive met the guy who owns this Mustang...and it is a "street driven" car. Amazing.:cool:

That is possibly the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

whats that saying again - "power is nothing without control" - i'd bet the guy in the other lane sh!t himself when he looked in his rear view mirror

I've got a few customers with mustangs, ridiculous amounts of power.

meeeeeeDSC00006.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

MikeA3 said:
whats that saying again - "power is nothing without control" - i'd bet the guy in the other lane sh!t himself when he looked in his rear view mirror

So very true...

Big wheel stands make the crowd cheer and make for cool pics...but they do nothing for producing good ET's.

If you will note...the other car he was racing was somewhat faster and well infront of him and it did not raise the front wheels at all.

Like my chassis builder told me when we built my Mustang..."You want to power the car forward...not up" and "When you launch a drag car, no drama is good drama".

I remember watching some program about a car that could wheelie on take off, the driver had a peep hole in the floorwell so he could see where he was going, and a lever to brake individual rear wheels to steer the thing when it was on 2 wheels.... that's cool! :cool:

Call me a rice boy but I would rather have a mk2 CRX or a later model integra over a mustang, something that I wouldnt bin on the first corner/roundabout/anything-that-isnt-straight-and-flat-as-a-snooker-table I come to.