RS4

Just Plain Old

Reaction score
Well,,,,,,,,, I've ummm and arhhhd, but sort of come back round to having an RS4 Saloon when I have to do something with the S4 in September. But still, I'm not quite sure...................

What else could I get for similar money, preferably 4 wheel drive, instead....??

Thanks

audi_s5.jpg

Nice try Olly.............. What will you be buying when you sell up then?? I might try the same!!:)

Silver.

What the hell is that car??

No,,,,,,,,, I obviously don't know my Audi's!

nothing, I am happy with my 1.4 tdi 3 cylinder polo, 30 quid a month in diesel and im laughing !

but maybe in a few years some sort of porka turbs

Bit of a thread diversion here but olly is the polo actually ok?

I seen a very cheap one the other day im thinkin about buying, as long as it will actually reach 80ish on the motorway it'd do me

yeah polo is great, the tdi has 75bhp lol.
had it up to 110 and thats it. Its just so cheap to maintain and run (havent driven the RS4 in 3 months)
Mine is the model with the 2 round lights either side, its not the prettiest, but its cool to chuck about and generally get the handbrake up :D

So far its done 450miles to a 35 quid tank of diesel - the rs4 does 230-240 miles on 60 quid of petrol !

who said anything about being green............?? It's all a hoax! ;)

Give me the smell of raw petrol pumping out of twin exhausts in the morning, anyday!!

Anyway,
My prefered solution to expensive fuel, is to nuke Iran and pinch theirs...... :)