This should go in the Jokes bit, but . . .

Olly_K

Reaction score
I've been wanting to use this image for a long long time, so thanks Hot Stuff, this one is for you:

banned9po2yz3uv.gif

Everyday for the past few weeks I have been wanting to do a "Ban Hotstuff " thread but thought it a bit bad.

No need now :)

Na na na na
Na na na na
hey hey hey
goodbye

well thinking about it she wont be able to see this as banned users do not see anything bar the front page, so I guess this would be more appropriate :

http://www.chaosquake.de/files/temp/i-cant-see-****.jpg

I always had her down as a bit of a crap troll but it turns out she was a naive 14 year-old after all!

"I know, I'll post girly stuff on a car forum [turns to teddy bear] That's a good idea, isn't it Mr Fluffykins?"

Someone fill me in or point me to the thread where this was discovered?

yep, married blonde has done the business !

joost said:

That was very funny :applaus: - had a few days where i didnt get much chance to read the threads so missed it all......well done guys...she was a total crackpot.

Couldnt figure out if she was some random stange women who had lost it over the years or some nympho teenager trying to groom audi driving men. The previous mentions of 'sitting in dads car', and 'was in college' leads towards the latter i think......

Well done gents !!! :icon_thumright: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Olly_K said:
well thinking about it she wont be able to see this as banned users do not see anything bar the front page, so I guess this would be more appropriate :

ROFLPMFSL - Top Class comment :applaus: :salute:

Now she is banned any chance some mod could go through her private messages? :sly:
Bet theres loads of messages from stuffy A6 allroad users inviting her round to see their puppies :)

lets just say they make for interesting reading, but I can;t share them with you

Olly_K said:

So what's stopping you sticking it on the front page???:think:

Finally, I must admit I started to not bother reading this forum much due to constant threads about who loves who and who got bummed and dumped the other night or whatever the hell crap was going on.

And they all live happily ever after

What stoppin the stupid Girl rejoining

marmite said:
What stoppin the stupid Girl rejoining

Olly should have the IP address of her/her dad's computer, so can pick up on that. What if it really was her dad...

D'you know? That silly little girl has been driving me nutso for weeks now, but I thought it was just me being a curmudgeonly old git. If only I'd known she was driving every one else barmy too.

Perhaps, Olly, you could include a filter for new joiners, to check they've done their GCSEs first.;)

The Pimp's username appeared in gold on the old format site, as I recall...