Let's get acquainted

i cant work out if its spam or not !

Well looks like he has gone

Adam has left the building...!

I really don't want to post this, but I can't believe this thread is actually still going, despite the fact that we know Mr Adam Smith is a one post spybot of some sort lol... rant over.

Are you an 18th Century economist?

Did you have a pin-factory?

Yes fine thanks....been busy bought myself another car S2 Avant .so been spending allot of time on that at the mo getting little jobs done that need doing.Going to car show in June and its going on stand so making sure it is as good as

how about you living life quietly ?

Pic of my new toy
S5000184.jpg

Rev-head said:
Yes fine thanks....been busy bought myself another car S2 Avant .so been spending allot of time on that at the mo getting little jobs done that need doing.Going to car show in June and its going on stand so making sure it is as good as

how about you living life quietly ?

Pic of my new toy
S5000184.jpg

Lovely car dude!!!! :)

Any plans for it?

There's a chap over on VXON who's been desparately hunting for an S2 Avant, but they're either molested, or sold before he gets there :(

Cheers.......not really going to do that much to it as i like it the way it is ..maybe change the wheels but thats it.........there is a few on pistonheads but all look like they need some money spent on them

Rev-head said:
there is a few on pistonheads but all look like they need some money spent on them

Aye. that's the main place he was looking really.

I confess I've never actually been in a 5-cylinder Audi, so what to they go like? :)