ITS FRIDAY IM IN LOVE...

Suck off then:haha: ...I take it u dont luv anyone?????????????? Or no one loves you:blahblah1:

Me insane...all you guys seem to do is post pics of your cars...and naked women. But I havnt slept for 3 days so...I saw a pink spider before!!
Sophie. XX:sos:

What's wrong with naked women??? :o.k:

Pink spiders?!?!?! Only slightly worrying - could this be the start of Spider woman, that could be nice in the tight lycra outfit, like Catherine Zeta Jones in entrapment :wub:

Hot Stuff said:
Me insane...all you guys seem to do is post pics of your cars...

Damn, and I thought this was a car forum. I'll know better next time.

I gave myself some 'loving' last night as the bird's away for a few weeks. Does that count?

I love lamp.

brick.jpg

ChriS3 said:
Damn, and I thought this was a car forum. I'll know better next time.

I love this
carr.jpg

I also Love my wife and Kids!!!

There is not place for women in the news ROOM!!!!! This thread reaks of woman'ness!!! Someone post up a picture of a tank or a big truck and a pic of a bikini babe!!!
anchor2.jpg

LottieA3 said:
But I love Tim Stuart, Magic and Sparkle and my car and my new Carnival Purple Fat Face top. :anbet:

But you hardly know me Lottie.....

bravepilot said:
Wife and kids dangling off one cliff, car off of the other, evil man in between saying which one would you rather save???

With a car like that women will come easy and with women come the oppertunity for kids. Sooo..........

bravepilot said:
Wife and kids dangling off one cliff, car off of the other, evil man in between saying which one would you rather save???

Let the car claim under insurance...kids/wife are not replaceable

marmite said:
Let the car claim under insurance...kids/wife are not replaceable

Spoken like a true woman!!!! LOL :no: :happy:

And its good to be different...I follow in my fathers footsteps lol. Very Unique. XX:yes:

Hot Stuff said:
And its good to be different...I follow in my fathers footsteps lol. Very Unique. XX:yes:

Has he got a Bionical foot or somthing?

20051026160810l.jpg

I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTIONNN!!!!!!!

hmmm i can see where this thread is going

Why dont u go back to ur home on whore island!?

silver75 said:
^^^truth

everyone knows yellow porsches are sloooooowwww:whistle2:

They're not all slow, but I just don't feel the need to command that sort of attention. Unlike some......

(haven't seeen Ess_Three on here for a while so I might get away with this)

Hot Stuff said:
Im in love with James...who do you love? :blush:

I'll name that tune in one Its the cure, what have I won, I should have won a award in the yearly polls at christmas but Olly knew he would look silly if he gave me a virtual rossette as he keeps banning me :rockwoot:

Beerzo said:
There is not place for women in the news ROOM!!!!! This thread reaks of woman'ness!!! Someone post up a picture of a tank or a big truck and a pic of a bikini babe!!!

tank.jpg