UPVC doors and windows

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good products of restoring the white to these items?

what i use to clean upvc is everbuild solvent cleaner, most upvc stockists have this on the shelf as do some builders merchants.
for really stubborn stains like on cills etc you need a cream cleaner like the old jif (now cif but the new stuff is no good).

hope this helps, a word of warning tho'.... once you start cleaning the windows and doors with the solvent you cant stop half way through as you will end up with stripes that'll show under the street lights ((experienced this a few times))

I was just thinking the same thing
Just had my house repointed and the windows could now do with a ****** good clean up
Repointing is the messy job around

MER car polish will restore
Just read above posts do not use jiff ect as they scratch the upvc so attract more dirt and grime in the future so look dirtier quicker

Now thank me

I used to use MER all the time till I had diamonbrite put on the car and never had any problems except when i used it on the fridge door and all the wifes fridge magnets used to slide down the door and then fal off and smash ( bit of a result really )

Onlyme said:
I used to use MER all the time till I had diamonbrite put on the car and never had any problems except when i used it on the fridge door and all the wifes fridge magnets used to slide down the door and then fal off and smash ( bit of a result really )

:lmfao: :lmfao:

SNAP:icon_thumright: