Your First Time...

H

Hot Stuff

Over 70% of people have had their first sexual experience in a car!!!!!!!!!! Have to have a big car for that hey...or a topless roof!!!!!

I never believe all these stats.

70% of what people? students? minicab drivers?
70% of how many people? 10? 100? 1000?
70% of the people that lied/told the truth?

Of people...I'll check it out and let u know how it is:wub:

Front or back Lottie?? Of the car I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to try it in the front...me on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Blushes *:sex:

I do feel verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry naughty must be the hot weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

haha i have the very film on my phone, looks like an audi gearstick too lol

When you six foot and a big lad its easier to get them on the bonnet:sex: !!!

never mindmincing around inside, BUT they CANNOT have an jewellery on as it marks the paint LOL:asskicking:

Biglockie said:

True, but if I can manage it in the back of a mini (the classic that is) at 6ft 4" then anyone can. 'Flareable'(?) rear windows help a treat ;)

Come to think of it, the S3 has 'flareable' rear windows.... :idea:

My first time was with myself a tub of marg and a pair of mari golds

bravepilot said:
Hence your AS login name?

Yeah but no but yeah but no you got it soooooooooo wrong as I now have a pet sheep and new weelies :hubbahubba:

Biglockie said:

never mindmincing around inside, BUT they CANNOT have an jewellery on as it marks the paint LOL:asskicking:

Sounds like somebody has had previous clit piercing induced scratching

Ford Cortina for me ! ( Blimey that was a few years ago!)

1988 VW Polo. Hey, we were students! Surprising how much space there is the back when the seats go all the way forward though ...

Funky_Junky said:
True, but if I can manage it in the back of a mini (the classic that is) at 6ft 4" then anyone can. 'Flareable'(?) rear windows help a treat ;)

Come to think of it, the S3 has 'flareable' rear windows.... :idea:
God this brings back memories, I am 6ft + and had great times in the mini the early model gearchange caused a few problems from time to time, by the way agree on the rear windows, also prevented steaming up.:)

My 1st time "in car" was with my VW Scirrocco , seats down and you had the whole area to play with !:hubbahubba:
BUT true to form we was disturbed by the POLICE:busted_cop: ! the GFs face was a picture she nerly died with emabaresment :blush: , put back the car sex life a while , and when you dont have a home and living with parents is a problem !:sob:

LottieA3 said:
:Then the farmer came along in his tractor! Oops :wub:

Similar thing happened to me far too recently... only it wasn't a farmer that came along but a helpful AA breakdown man to see if we needed any assistance!!! :blush:

I first had "incar entertainment" in my dads Mazda pickup when i first passed my test, very unpleasant!

the best was a sierra estate, loads'a'room

Well im 7ft and 12 thick inches and the best I have ever had was with a 9ft 2 inch women weighing in at 32 and a half stone in the back of a smart car, it was quite frantic and her big old fat rs knocked the rear window screen out of the car and split the rear pillar but hey love is love and whats a bit of fibre glass between two people that love each other

you kids don't have a clue. try an austin 1750HL maxi. back and front seats folded down to make a double bed, it was actually a selling feature of the car. in fact after owning one for a very brief period of time i can report it was it's ONLY selling feature