No More Mr Nice Guy!

MikeS4

MikeS4
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon i was driving home on the North Circular and as usual when i approached the main junction near Southgate my car was surrounded and i was propositioned by at least five young girls. They were all very concerned with the visibility from my windscreen & proceeded to draw 'hearts' using their window cleaning implements. I tried explaining that my car is fitted with wipers & jets but because none of them understood english, they ignored me & started spraying my windscreen with muddy water out of modified Evian bottles. After 30secs of watching a frenzied & rather unsuccessful attempt to clean my windscreen by these girls, i was approached by one of them with her hand held out.

Despite not actually requesting this service, i dug out whatever shekkles were in my pocket at the time which came to a grand total of 25p. Now i know this aint much, but 25p for 30secs for messing up a windscreen should'nt realy be knocked.

Alas, these girls did'nt quite agree with my valuation of their efforts & their pleasent smiles quickly turned to evil looks of anger. The girl at the window tried to re-negotiate up to £1 & then her collegue then tried her luck at £2.50!!!!

I found this very amusing & burst out laughing which did'nt realy help their moods. I tried explaining that for £2.50, i could wash the whole car at the jet wash down the road but by then all five girls were shouting & waving their Evian bottles at me. Suddenly the lights turned green so i floored it & left these mad banshies in a cload of exhaust fumes.

Living in London, you will often get peolple jumping on your bonnet to clean your windscreen and in the past i have always been polite about it. But if i am now going to be harrased & intimidated at the same time.....

No More Mr Nice Guy!

Time to rearrange your washer jets and turn pesky a window smearing into a wet T-shirt contest :jester:

Starting to read it, I was eagerly waiting the punch line..... However, ****** annoying.

I was in Sheffield, nr ponds forge, parked in a queue to a car park and a bloke (chav, pikey, druggy whatever) on crutches (limping on one leg) was going from car to car, asking if anyone had spare change as he and his girlfriend had run out of petrol "down the road".. Riiiiight

Locked the doors as he approched my car and slightly opened window (as I'm a polite person and wanted to hear what he had to say)...
The chimp behind me actually gave him some money.... Once he got to the end of the queue,, he walked off on his crutches but limping on the other leg.

My brother always asks them to wash the back windows on his van. By the time they get there (its a LWB Sprinter) and realise that there are no back windows he is already driving down the road :)

if anybody so much as thought about touching my car i would slice them open with a blunt rusty impliment.

I get this a lot on the Hanger Lane roundabout.

I just point my finger at them and look scary and they back off.

I would have ran the F**king imigrants the F**k over!

Not as if they can go to the police as they prob shouldnt be here!

I ****** hate those chavvy tinks. I used to get the Morrocans doing it to my car in Barcelona. Best thing I found was to get the lights on and wash the windows. The headlight washers pop out too, just to make sure you soak them and they get the message to keep the feck away.

bravepilot said:
Ha ha, do you put your hanibal lectur mask on?

For some reason, it never works as well if I put the mask on... :nyah:

mc119856 said:
Yesterday afternoon i was driving home on the North Circular and as usual when i approached the main junction near Southgate my car was surrounded and i was propositioned by at least five young girls. They were all very concerned with the visibility from my windscreen & proceeded to draw 'hearts' using their window cleaning implements. I tried explaining that my car is fitted with wipers & jets but because none of them understood english, they ignored me & started spraying my windscreen with muddy water out of modified Evian bottles. After 30secs of watching a frenzied & rather unsuccessful attempt to clean my windscreen by these girls, i was approached by one of them with her hand held out.

Despite not actually requesting this service, i dug out whatever shekkles were in my pocket at the time which came to a grand total of 25p. Now i know this aint much, but 25p for 30secs for messing up a windscreen should'nt realy be knocked.

Alas, these girls did'nt quite agree with my valuation of their efforts & their pleasent smiles quickly turned to evil looks of anger. The girl at the window tried to re-negotiate up to £1 & then her collegue then tried her luck at £2.50!!!!

I found this very amusing & burst out laughing which did'nt realy help their moods. I tried explaining that for £2.50, i could wash the whole car at the jet wash down the road but by then all five girls were shouting & waving their Evian bottles at me. Suddenly the lights turned green so i floored it & left these mad banshies in a cload of exhaust fumes.

Living in London, you will often get peolple jumping on your bonnet to clean your windscreen and in the past i have always been polite about it. But if i am now going to be harrased & intimidated at the same time.....

No More Mr Nice Guy!

....mate i think i know the exact place in Southgate that happened, cant believed you actually tried to negotiate a fee with those gypo ********. Anyone of them even touch my my screen will get hurt.

JPO

What ****** me off was being told how much to give them, which i've never had before...definately not giving immigrants a good image.

I expect it happens all over but started last month or so at local Sainsburys with their backing, Some gimp comes up to you as soon as park up doesnt matter if car clean or not ask in broken english if you want them to wash with cold dirty water and some sort of liquid in spray bottle (fairy liquid I expect)
Prices from £5.00 quid....

Get yourself a UZI and then In a Arnie voice say " get the fork away from my car ******** " they soon get the drift

Hopefully someone will try it next time Im in England so I can try out my broad belfast accent on them and look generally scary.:o.k:

TDI-line said:
I know a good trick with expanding foam.

Is that not what you do to someone else's car though - buy 10 cans of expanding foam, smash the small window at the rear of the car, knock the tops off of all of the expanding foam, chuck them into the car and LEG IT!