How Would You Spend Your Last Hour

H

Hot Stuff

If you only had an hour to live how would you spend it if you could do anything.

Me...find James May quickly. Undress infront of him tell him I loved him and how much I wanted him.:sex:

Golly...I feel all hot n bothered now.:) On the stairs,in the kitchen,in the garden...an hour wouldnt really be long enough:whip:

That sounds lovely Lottie...mine just looks like sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss: For J FROM ME.

Yeah!! What a babe. I have a lot of time for men like James.:wub:

I'd take an Aston Martin DB9 for a test drive, but do more than 102 down the motorway, and hopefully by chased by the police for a while as well.

Or

Spend a quiet afternoon with my wife and daughter on the beach with a picnic and bbq

Hot Stuff said:
If you only had an hour to live how would you spend it if you could do anything.

Me...find James May quickly. Undress infront of him tell him I loved him and how much I wanted him.:sex:

Hotstuff - I would never question anyone's opinion, but... James May??? Are you sure?

LottieA3 said:
Be with my husband, in the countryside with no one about and just be together on our own taking in nature and then probably do other stuff....:wub:

Yer really a wee softie aren't you?!?!?!? LOL

Hot Stuff said:

What do they call him? 'Captain Slow' LOL, I fear you might be dead before you got any action! :faint:

I dont know why I like James soooooooooooooooooooooooo much. He just turns me on. :hubbahubba:

The present line up, in this order:

1158015592.jpeg

220px-Heidi_Range.jpg

1161880090060_0.21261079198896743.jpg

They all get punished! :rockwoot:

I think there really tarty...but then thats why u like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably.

A4Andy said:
The present line up, in this order:

They all get punished! :rockwoot:

all well worth a squirt imo especially no.1 & no.3 (though they look rough in those pics..)

Tell my ex missus how much I miss her. Cue the abuse.

Although she lives about 2 hours away in Dublin so Id only get half way then snuff it. LOL!

Also, Girls Aloud. Sweet tap dancing jesus, every one of them....sarah twice.

LottieA3 said:
I think they're lovely looking, not tarty at all. I wouldnt mind looking like the Blonde one.

Yep :wub: I'm just in love and couldnt think of any other way of spending my last hour.

I like the sugababes idea!!!!:sex: :sex: :sex: :applaus: :thumbsup:

My last hour? ummmmm probably get my Beta Spider out and just drive anywhere, or go sailing

i would take off this dam nicotine patch and smoke a full packet of ciggies!!!!!!:banghead:

For my last hour Id follow A4quat round blowing cigarette smoke near him.:)

spend my time with my little girl ...tell allot of people to go and f*ck themselves

And with one of the sugar babes next to me, doing graphic things... while driving

I'd spend my last hour with the Olsen Twins when they just turned legal.

fit young american birds who are very rich!!! TV stars I think