Whats Your Fav Season In The Year To Drive In?

H

Hot Stuff

I love being in a car in the summer with my arm hangin out of the window...looks cool,probably very dangerous. I guess the driver would prefer to drive when its a tad cooler?? I just love hot weather:p

Hot weather windows down, don the aviators nice draft on my face, happy days.

Love driving in the warmer weather.

Same its gotta be summer :D In the summer you can go nice and quick round corners and make some crazy tyre squeeling sounds. In the rain I'd probably end up upside down in a bush.

In the *really* hot weather its fun to drive to work and see all the people broken down on the hard shoulder where their car has overheated. I say fun but if it happens to me I'll be raged ;(

Definitely when it is warm and sunny - be that spring, summer or autumn - as I can get the speedster out of the garage and go for a pose.
Speedster.jpg

Now that is a beauty Jason. I'm currently on the prowl for a mint VW Karmann Ghia cabrio RHD for the summer, but they're scarce as rocking horse poo.
Failing that, I might settle for a VW Beetle Karmann cabrio(curved windscreen, RHD).

Summer is the best time, but I prefer my arms in the car and the climate control doing it's thing, unless I'm out in the lakes. Too much smog and pong in the city for open windows.

I quite like driving in later spring, not to warm or humid, possibility of a light shower so a bit of dampness on the road........;)

arthurfuxake said:
Now that is a beauty Jason. I'm currently on the prowl for a mint VW Karmann Ghia cabrio RHD for the summer, but they're scarce as rocking horse poo.
Failing that, I might settle for a VW Beetle Karmann cabrio(curved windscreen, RHD).
Thanks.
Good luck with the hunt - as you say, good ones are getting increasingly rare. I'd have either of those cars in my 'dream garage'.

Autumns quite nice too...somewhere quiet leafy misty . Who said moist up there!!? Moist...strange word:yes: