Don't Flirt On The Forum

H

Hot Stuff

Its bad for you...That was an official warning brought to you by Hot Stuff today.:slap: PS Anyone...I need a hug,I said hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blownose:

I thought someone liked me...but I dont think they do. Thats why I need a hug.

Because it makes you look lame and desperate? ;)

Thanks for my hug...its dangerous to flirt on here. I should have a t shirt with that on:blownose:

im loving that picture and I feel a bit of excercise working on my right forearm is due

Don't tempt them, you remenber the last picture of a man we all had to witness.

Anyway, you say you "think" they don't like you. Don't waste time thinking, just ask the person straight out. Life's too short and all that other philosophical stuff like regretting the things you didn't do etc.

Is this a "like" in a romantic way, or a frienship way?

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just imagine a naked man doing that:hubbahubba:

I thought he liked me in more than a matey way ...I dont think he knows what he wants. I do like him heaps thou'.:p

Now wheres those naked men pics...:photo:

Hot Stuff said:
I thought he liked me in more than a matey way ...I dont think he knows what he wants. I do like him heaps thou'.:p

Now wheres those naked men pics...:photo:

but how do you know he doesnt want you,

Sometimes u dont need words to be able to tell. (I am a big girl so I wont cry) I didnt know id like him this much...it just sort of happened. Maybe I should forget about him.:huh:

why do females talk in riddles???????????
sorry hotstuff but im lost??????????

Do not underestimate the power of Pl... erm, Audi-Sport.net

Seriously though... Hope you get it sorted... Methinks proper talking is what's needed...

Regards,

Rob.

Pffffffffft wtf is this all about -

"A-S.NET is my life, befriend me!!"

Hot Stuff said:
Its bad for you...That was an official warning brought to you by Hot Stuff today.:slap: PS Anyone...I need a hug,I said hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blownose:

sorry.gif

I dont know how to put pics up..sorry. Blonde and Stupid!!!! Is the man I love on the forum...Id say that was a big yes:)

Someone not to be played with:asskicking: My mothers just told me I have hair like ive just been dragged out of a bush...charmin mummy!!

Im a girlie girl but a bit messy. oooooooooooops.

Hot Stuff said:
Someone not to be played with:asskicking: My mothers just told me I have hair like ive just been dragged out of a bush...charmin mummy!!

Im a girlie girl but a bit messy. oooooooooooops.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

She said I looked like Goldie Hawn in Private Benjamin...I dont think it was a compliment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

How Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going away for the weekend so I hope u all enjoy the sun and have a lovely time. XX

^^Lottie is a valued member of this forum no need for comments like that