Don't Flirt On The Forum

Me?? In the top picture all u can see is my face...and in the bottom pic I was wearing a green t shirt with something written on it...:blahblah1:

I think Sarah was referring to Silv's picture of his bit of fluff (the one he reckons is Lottie)...

Is that what you normally call girls...mate?? And if its a family forum maybe some of the pictures need to be taken away:motz: ...oh and no swearing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Stuff said:
Is that what you normally call girls...mate?? And if its a family forum maybe some of the pictures need to be taken away:motz: ...oh and no swearing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Im a girl...it just doesnt seem right.:no:

That picture bash_A3 has put up on here is discusting. Someone hide my eyes...never seen anything like it before:puke2:

Hot Stuff said:
Im a girl...it just doesnt seem right.:no:

That picture bash_A3 has put up on here is discusting. Someone hide my eyes...never seen anything like it before:puke2:
i'm in love with that pic! any excuse to post it :faint:

EDIT:

wtf i didnt post that LOL

I posted a pic of a hot lady on the beach, not some guy with his *** gaping open!

I think it was done to prove a point...no one else can put up pics on your post can they??

I think the host had a script to change the pic if it wasnt linked from their site...

anyway, i wouldnt post that kind of stuff just to clear my good name!

Its my dad who has the cars...I dont drive yet. But he'll be in for a treat when I ask him for drivin lessons:rockwoot:

I dunno to be honest...it depends on what kind of car my Dad gets me...Probably not one he wants to see get smashed up. So I dont hold out for a new one. But im easy to please.

Hiya Lottie...both me and my Dad love cars and I love James...so here I am.:jump: