Who's got a tree then?

AlexStanley

Reaction score
Website
www.alexstanley.co.uk
Just got our Christmas tree into the house last night - what a polava! Still, it smells great though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Just got to get the decorations down from the loft now, and then we'll be sorted.

Is everybody else leaving it this late or have you all done it already?

Also the most important question: real tree or plastic? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

We went for a real one this year, first time.

The cats love it and don't seem to attack it like a fake tree. Bit wierd, but maybe the moggys are just getting older /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Strangely, I felt a bit guilty after it was put up. Thinking about this poor tree. Cut down, stuck in our living room, awaiting a binning after New Year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
It does look good though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tree hugger! Better burn off a few gallon of unleaded in the S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Prickly little buggers aren't they, Barney..our tree..is au naturalle. But like they say, a tree is not just for christmas, so we got one we could replant.

Peace man and merry xmas.

Put ours up last Friday. I thought that was late but according to my misses (and she knows best!) it was about the right time!

Its a plastic one but it looks very good.

done myn last night in house
yayyyy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

ok well ours went up on sunday night - A 7.5 ft noble fir I'll have you know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Following on from the fuel comsumption thread - how much water is everyones tree getting through? The afore mentioned noble fir is drinking just over a pint a day!

I've just realised how close christmas is! It has sneaked up on me. I havent got any decorations, tree or pressies yet!!!!! Dagnabit....